Soft power is a winner's recipe

Castro

China relies on soft power. It does not spend thousands of billions of dollars on weapons and wars. China builds peaceful relations with developing countries. USA has concentrated its forces on numerous wars which have created enormous spendings - and lots of enemies around the world.

And the winner in the long run? China of course.

Werbung:
You cant be serious about China ot spending mightily on weapons and war.

And they do it at the expense of the lowest classes who live in abject poverty not much better than N.Korea.

And they do it at the expense of the lowest classes who live in abject poverty not much better than N.Korea.

Exacty... got this one right!

And if Republicans ever have their ginormous military spending and Nation Building way Americans will live just like them.

Exacty... got this one right!

And if Republicans ever have their ginormous military spending and Nation Building way Americans will live just like them.

we spend more and are the envy of the world.
question that ? why do people from everywhere want to come here ?

we spend more and are the envy of the world.
question that ? why do people from everywhere want to come here ?

Yeah many do want to come here. They hear all about the wonderful American Dream and they so want it.

But then they get here and find out the libs have f'ed it all up. So, they just settle for living on welfare and voting Dem.

The New American Dream!!!

Yeah many do want to come here. They hear all about the wonderful American Dream and they so want it.

But then they get here and find out the libs have f'ed it all up. So, they just settle for living on welfare and voting Dem.

The New American Dream!!!

yeah prezbo is working day and night to render us the new Zimbabwe

The US outspends China more than 6 to 1.

As a percentage of GDP, the US spends more than twice as much as China.

Just a couple of facts to chew on.

maybe but they have next to no labor costs

Well, I'm sure they don't pay their soldiers well. Still, military hardware is expensive, and spending less than a sixth of what we do hardly puts them in the category of big spenders by comparison. They are second in military spending, which surprised me. I thought Russia was.

PLC1: You have understood my message.

China does not attack other nations. They invest money instead. In Africa, in Asia, in Latin-America.

China is smart. They use soft power.

PS: I do not like the Chinese domestic politics. They have much to learn from Europe there. Not so much to learn from the US. DS.

Well, I'm sure they don't pay their soldiers well. Still, military hardware is expensive, and spending less than a sixth of what we do hardly puts them in the category of big spenders by comparison. They are second in military spending, which surprised me. I thought Russia was.

WHY is military hardware expensive ? Research is costly and research is HR intensive. Their toilet seats don't cost $600. Their wrenches don't cost hundreds either. The entire military industrial complex is vastly less costly.

If you want to complain then complain why we pay so much. The answer is, of course, that we lead and front line innovation is expensive. Oh, and that those companies have to spend a lot on Congressional bribes. Opps, I mean campaign contributions.

Werbung:
PLC1: You have understood my message.

China does not attack other nations. They invest money instead. In Africa, in Asia, in Latin-America.

China is smart. They use soft power.

PS: I do not like the Chinese domestic politics. They have much to learn from Europe there. Not so much to learn from the US. DS.

Are you aware of this....Communist China's aggression against Vietnam, brutally conquering Tibet, and their invasion of North Korea? To name just a few.

Ever since China has come under communist rule in 1949, its history has been filled with very bloody, aggressive proxy wars.

* We can start with the Korean War where against a UN mandated military action China sent in one million troops to defend North Korea against UN coalition forces.
* The Chinese conquest of an independent Tibetan kingdom.
* Then there was the Sino-India conflict, in which china invaded and tried to get control of Indian held territory. This ended in a Chinese defeat.
After the failure with India there was a failed invasion attempt across the Soviet border in 1969 in the Damanskiy Island area.
* That was followed by a war of aggression against Vietnam in 1979.
http://alekstheblogger.blogspot.com/2005/10/history-of-chinese-aggression.html

Edited to remove personal attacks. Please refrain from calling names in the future. PLC1

Back