soldier (soldiers ?) kill 16 afgans

Werbung:
You offered nothing whatsoever to back up your unsupported opinion. You see, everyone has an opinion, but the the value of an opinion is determined by the following formula:

V = O x F^2

Where V is the value, O is the opinion, and F are the facts to support the opinion. In my case, the value is `1 x 3 ^2, or 9. In your case, the value is 1 x 0^2, or 0. Your use of bold and caps lock simply doesn't count. Sorry.

You are completely ridiculous.

You make an outrageous, bigoted, and inflammatory statement against the American people and you expect me to refute it.

And you claim to be a teacher.

You are completely ridiculous.

You make an outrageous, bigoted, and inflammatory statement against the American people and you expect me to refute it.

And you claim to be a teacher.
Still no facts to back up your opinion?

Just more opinions.

Do you think the shooter wanted out enough to do this or someone above him set him up to it to make sure we get out sooner?
I suppose if the shooter acted alone then he was just nuts.

If this was part of a larger plan then I would guess the goal was to get us out of there. Bear in mind that without evidence this is speculation of the most tin foil hat kind.

Oh, of course. They treat us like dirt, so we treat them the same way. Sounds perfectly logical.

Unless, of course, we're serious about trying to spread democracy, and bring peace to the area, but no, that can't be can it?
I agree we should not stoop to their level.

If we re-word Steveox's statement then he would propose a prisoner swap. However, I prefer that americans be tried by americans.

So, god is paying for your children to attend private school? Sweet.

Thata would seem to be what he is saying. And who arfe we to disagree with the conclusions he draws about his own finances. he is there and we are not. I could add that while God may be providing the opportunity for his kids to go to private school he is providing the means for my kids to go to public school in the form of taxes. AT least when God makes something happen He does not force the rest of us to pay for it.

p.s. if rewording his statement to say "god" instead of "God" is intentional then that just might be 1. grammatically incorrect and 2. insulting.

Thata would seem to be what he is saying. And who arfe we to disagree with the conclusions he draws about his own finances. he is there and we are not. I could add that while God may be providing the opportunity for his kids to go to private school he is providing the means for my kids to go to public school in the form of taxes. AT least when God makes something happen He does not force the rest of us to pay for it.

p.s. if rewording his statement to say "god" instead of "God" is intentional then that just might be 1. grammatically incorrect and 2. insulting.

Hmm.. god instead of God could be insulting to a believer in a particular one. My bad. I didn't mean to stoop to his level.

Werbung:
Back