Something I wish all demo rats could watch

the annoying thing

warning graphic content

they don't show the rapes and mutilation of women and teens the beheading of adults and baby's and burning baby s alive and much more all while high on drugs,

Myself I think the ones showing the true nature of Hamas should be viewed by every one over the age of 18 so people can see why kind of barbarian scum they are.

Werbung:
you want "everyone" to see them in the posts but you single out democrats in the title, just showing your bigotry as always.

you want "everyone" to see them in the posts but you single out democrats in the title, just showing your bigotry as always.
Yep because you and many more just as stupid support the monsters who burned baby's alive behead baby's raped and mulate was men and teens killed parents in front kids and visa versa .burned homes kidnapped the elderly and baby's as hostages and shot defenseless women children elderly 1200 .what did the moron in Gaza and here in the USA think Israel would do send them a box of candy and a thank you card or planes and the IDF.
I love to watch the candy ass cowards watch the bad tapes . Hell Hamas recorded them to show others and probably jerk off watching them.

Yep because you and many more just as stupid support the monsters who burned baby's alive behead baby's raped and mulate was men and teens killed parents in front kids and visa versa .burned homes kidnapped the elderly and baby's as hostages and shot defenseless women children elderly 1200 .what did the moron in Gaza and here in the USA think Israel would do send them a box of candy and a thank you card or planes and the IDF.
I love to watch the candy ass cowards watch the bad tapes . Hell Hamas recorded them to show others and probably jerk off watching them.

i suppor thamas? you'll have to prove that.
but as always, you wont, you'll just lie about it.
you are a pathetic liar :)

The Muslim Democrats who celebrated Muslim mass murders in the US and in Israel are the tribal barbarian savages who do not belong in Congress.

post quotes from whoever you are talking about that "who celebrated Muslim mass murders in the US and in Israel" that prove they did that, liar. lol
There are prominent Muslims in DC today who are detached from the suffering inflicted on thousands in the 9-11 Muslim terror assaults. One Muslim politician in particular could only say of the horrific attack that "some people did some things that day."

There was no acknowledgement of Muslim terrorist involvement and not a hint of sympathy for those American lives that were shattered by the tribal savage barbarian Muslims that day.

There are prominent Muslims in DC today who are detached from the suffering inflicted on thousands in the 9-11 Muslim terror assaults. One Muslim politician in particular could only say of the horrific attack that "some people did some things that day."

There was no acknowledgement of Muslim terrorist involvement and not a hint of sympathy for those American lives that were shattered by the tribal savage barbarian Muslims that day.
so ..no quotes. as always.
lies from you..as always. lol

Werbung:
Back