sorry big boy but your on your own

Werbung:

to bad so sad hes almost as stupid as Biden

You voted for him. Why the crying with regret?
Difference is I voted for trump and he fracked up as a person with his mouth and ego up and you voted for Biden and he did the same only his policy's hurt America but are to stupid to see he fragged up and admit it .Its called honestly, something a church burning pro crime pro illegal pro drug pro pervert like you can not do .
It would bruise your tender ego and cause you massive butt hurt .

Difference is I voted for trump and he fracked up as a person with his mouth and ego up and you voted for Biden and he did the same only his policy's hurt America
Trump's tariffs increased the prices by 25% in one go for no reason. He sent export of agricultural products down the spout because they became too dear for China. He destroyed the coal industry and the Chinese bought it from other cheaper sources.

Can you name Biden's policies which have done anything like that. Make sure you include evidence it was totally a result of his policies. Inflation and gas prices are not his fault.
but are to stupid to see he fragged up and admit it .Its called honestly, something a church burning pro crime pro illegal pro drug pro pervert like you can not do .
It would bruise your tender ego and cause you massive butt hurt .

It's you who is butthurt. You were still singing his praises before j6. He turned out To be a complete failure, the first modern POTUS to be charged and orchestrated a fascist takeover.
Did Biden's policies come close to that?

Stick with your pop guns Rambo. It's medicinal at your age.

Trump's tariffs increased the prices by 25% in one go for no reason. He sent export of agricultural products down the spout because they became too dear for China. He destroyed the coal industry and the Chinese bought it from other cheaper sources.

Can you name Biden's policies which have done anything like that. Make sure you include evidence it was totally a result of his policies. Inflation and gas prices are not his fault.

It's you who is butthurt. You were still singing his praises before j6. He turned out To be a complete failure, the first modern POTUS to be charged and orchestrated a fascist takeover.
Did Biden's policies come close to that?

Stick with your pop guns Rambo. It's medicinal at your age.
I support a lot of the things he did and still do and I have supported some things joe has done . I dont like trump as a person is what you dont get

I support a lot of the things he did and still do and I have supported some things joe has done . I dont like trump as a person is what you dont get
I get it alright. You voted republican no matter what.
You always will so cut your mealy mouthed justifications. Don't insult me.

America is shamefully divided on political and religious lines. It will never recover by itself when fools are in control of it's destiny, that is, the people. Never mind the we the people shit. It was them who got us here by I stalling a stupid fool line Trump. He exposed all the racism, hatreds, xenophobia and gay hate that you all wanted to hear. Those underlying tones are still there and getting worse with his false claims he will be indicted because of some conspiracy by democrats.

There are people on here who are still supporting the idiot and wanting his return to continue destroying the country for no reason. His Take it back bullshit is catching on with disgruntled brain dead republicans. Take it back from what?
They mimic the idiot and suddenly believe the country has been hijacked by someone. They are not mentally stable.
Then there's the nuts attending his rallies who still believe Biden isn't the POTUS and the deep south or Obama is running the country. Some fools thinks it's aliens control by Soros.

The country is full of ratbags. Very poorly educated intellectual vacuums. How can it possibly move forward with half the population dragging the other half down. The greatest country in earth is now a shell of itself after Trump's folly with power.

Werbung:
I get it alright. You voted republican no matter what.
You always will so cut your mealy mouthed justifications. Don't insult me.

America is shamefully divided on political and religious lines. It will never recover by itself when fools are in control of it's destiny, that is, the people. Never mind the we the people shit. It was them who got us here by I stalling a stupid fool line Trump. He exposed all the racism, hatreds, xenophobia and gay hate that you all wanted to hear. Those underlying tones are still there and getting worse with his false claims he will be indicted because of some conspiracy by democrats.

There are people on here who are still supporting the idiot and wanting his return to continue destroying the country for no reason. His Take it back bullshit is catching on with disgruntled brain dead republicans. Take it back from what?
They mimic the idiot and suddenly believe the country has been hijacked by someone. They are not mentally stable.
Then there's the nuts attending his rallies who still believe Biden isn't the POTUS and the deep south or Obama is running the country. Some fools thinks it's aliens control by Soros.

The country is full of ratbags. Very poorly educated intellectual vacuums. How can it possibly move forward with half the population dragging the other half down. The greatest country in earth is now a shell of itself after Trump's folly with power.
No you do not get it O have voted Democrat before . . Yef again your mouth overtakes your blow hole

Back