Sotomayor sworn in

Popeye

I saw a poll yesterday which showed the Republican party now has a favorability rating among Hispanics of 3%, that's right.. three percent. This is a sharp decrease and is undoubtedly due to the Republicans unreasonable opposition to Sotomayor.

I mean opposing her is one thing, but consistently referring to her as a racist is something else again. Hispanics make up a sizable chunk of the electorate in several key states and you can be sure the treatment of Sotomayor won't be forgotten.

WASHINGTON — Justice Sonia Sotomayor took the judicial oath on Saturday, becoming the first Hispanic and third woman to serve on the Supreme Court in United States history.

At just past 11 a.m., Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. administered a pair of oaths to her in two private ceremonies at the Supreme Court building, completing her ascent to a life-tenured position as the nation’s 111th justice, and the first to be nominated by a Democratic president since 1994.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/09/us/politics/09sotomayor.html

Werbung:
I saw a poll yesterday which showed the Republican party now has a favorability rating among Hispanics of 3%, that's right.. three percent. This is a sharp decrease and is undoubtedly due to the Republicans unreasonable opposition to Sotomayor.

I mean opposing her is one thing, but consistently referring to her as a racist is something else again. Hispanics make up a sizable chunk of the electorate in several key states and you can be sure the treatment of Sotomayor won't be forgotten.

2012 ELECTION
It will be extremely interesting to see how the RNC handles the cost for chartering all of those buses to transport the Hispanics to the polls and whether or not the Hispanics will load up on those buses or just 'flip them the international sign of discontent' {the middle finger}. Yep, that will be interesting to see the polls and registration attempts to pull the Hispanics back into the flock...LMAO

She certainly is a racist and this is why some like her.

I know people that like her because they realize
she hates white people.

She has always stuck the knife in the back of white folk.

she hates white people.

Oh the horror!! White folks sure have it rough in this country, don't they?

Maybe Sotomayor should be kissing the ass of whites like Clarence Thomas does... would that make you happy?

Werbung:

she hates white people.

Well I'm a White 52 year old male that knows she's not a racist just like the 68 vote in the senate confirmed.

The GREAT NEWS is the fact that this ridiculous racial Republicant bashing, smearing and lying on our first Latina Supreme Court Justice really alianates the Hispanic vote and motivates them to vote for Progressive Democrats!

So all in all GREAT DAY AGAIN!!!:)

Back