Spanky Trump; BUSTED!!!!!

A man who believes that George Washington protected our airports and fighter jets during the Revolutionary War isn't aware of who he is and where he is.

A man who didn't know what city he was in twice so far while campaigning doesn't know where he is.

A man who thinks that Nikki Haley was not in Washington DC on January 6th and in charge of the DC National Guard, doesn't know where he is or who people are.

The man who did all those things, trump, doesn't seem to have a grasp of reality most of the time.
A man who claimed you was arrested in jail two time once in South Africa and once on the senate floor.

A man who has a story for everything and I mean everything if you're Jewish Jewish if you're polish he's polish if you're a Christian he's a Christian if you're a Muslim he's sympathizes with you if you're gay he loves you if you're straight he loves you if you vote for him he loves you

Werbung:
A man who believes that George Washington protected our airports and fighter jets during the Revolutionary War isn't aware of who he is and where he is.

A man who didn't know what city he was in twice so far while campaigning doesn't know where he is.

A man who thinks that Nikki Haley was not in Washington DC on January 6th and in charge of the DC National Guard, doesn't know where he is or who people are.

The man who did all those things, trump, doesn't seem to have a grasp of reality most of the time.

A man who claimed you was arrested in jail two time once in South Africa and once on the senate floor.

A man who has a story for everything and I mean everything if you're Jewish Jewish if you're polish he's polish if you're a Christian he's a Christian if you're a Muslim he's sympathizes with you if you're gay he loves you if you're straight he loves you if you vote for him he loves you

Your post doesn't make any sense but then again, your posts rarely do.

Which is why I usually scroll right past your posts without reading them.

Carry on.

I've no doubt the Democrats will get their racist, Trump-hating, Soros-bought, rabid leftist, greedy money grubbing, pleasure-seeking, adulterous, racial and gender-quota-selected persecutor off in spite of her tribal barbarian ethical and/or criminal violations.

I've no doubt the Democrats will get their racist, Trump-hating, Soros-bought, rabid leftist, greedy money grubbing, pleasure-seeking, adulterous, racial and gender-quota-selected persecutor off in spite of her tribal barbarian ethical and/or criminal violations.
I'm so pleased about that. It's probably the first time you've admitted defeat. 😂😂

Trump deserves prison. He is too crooked to run a business in New York or anywhere else.
The leftist mob has not only unjustly nailed Trump they have effectively moved thousands of NY businessmen to begin making plans to move their businesses out of the corrupted city.

Werbung:
Back