spreading the wealth around

dogtowner

Staff member
from best of the web (scroll to the bottom)

(Please note this is in the Political Humor section)

If you don't laugh out loud at this New York Post report, you have no heart:
Occupy Wall Street protesters said yesterday that packs of brazen crooks within their ranks have been robbing their fellow demonstrators blind, making off with pricey cameras, phones and laptops--and even a hefty bundle of donated cash and food.​
"Stealing is our biggest problem at the moment," said Nan Terrie, 18, a kitchen and legal-team volunteer from Fort Lauderdale.​
"I had my Mac stolen--that was like $5,500. Every night, something else is gone. Last night, our entire [kitchen] budget for the day was stolen, so the first thing I had to do was . . . get the message out to our supporters that we needed food!"​
Oh heavens no! Krugman's Army has been infiltrated by people who don't believe in property rights!
Meanwhile, the Hill reports that the World's Greatest Orator was also a target for theft:
A truck carrying President Obama's teleprompter, podiums and audio equipment was stolen on Monday but quickly recovered, according to an NBC12 news outlet in Richmond, Va.​
The truck, which was carrying around $200,000 in audio and video equipment, was taken from the Virginia Center Commons Courtyard Marriott, and recovered around 12:30 p.m. Monday at the Holiday Inn Express near the Richmond airport.​
Someone was just trying to spread the wealth around, we reckon.

Werbung:
Back