Standing in God's way

MrdqxM

When God is trying to do something, standing in His Way is probably not a good idea. The worse idea is how anyone would be able to stand in His Way.

Werbung:
Why would persons want to enjoin other persons on their wage against the 'end of the world'? I mean, why would someone who feels or thinks that some impending doom is arriving seek to get supporters to join in on his or her anti-doom agenda(s)? Why not just be a singular person or go and hide or something other than stir up strange ideas and plans in other persons with their own strange ideas or plans?

Why go around spreading some false propaganda about 'the end of the world' concept?

If The LORD's laughter towards their derision occurs, what becomes of them? Do they become more 'sound' and 'sane' or do they become more 'needing recuperation'? After them running amuck in all the places, do they become more 'angelic' with The LORD's laughter towards their derision or do they receive some kind of 'balance' on the scales to their actions?

Last edited:
Question 1: Why is it so 'wrong' for The U.S. to deport, or send back, 'illegal' residents?

Question 2: Would certain U.S. States that wanted their own Constitution kept in order be able to 'deport' other State persons in their States?

I wonder if a reason why many 'illegal' residents, when they hear the word 'deport' are fearful is because they think 'deport' means 'execution' .

Where would they learn such a 'lying' concept? What if they were exiled from their country for not being 100 percent pro Government? And they were told that 'deportation' meant execution?

But why would they be exiled in the first place if the Government is about 'peacefulness' and not about Rulership with every 'command' being followed to the T?

You see, because I'm not a world traveler, I would have no idea that such a country or countries would exist in today's time. But if they do, which Country or countries might they be?

Last edited:
Werbung:
And so if 'illegal residents' who can barely speak any English seem a bit 'offensive', maybe it's because, for them, it might be either be 'executed' or be 'executed' in their mind's idea of how they would be treated if U.S. found out them to be 'illegal'.

Among the 50 States, which State would you think to be the most 'Pro U.S Federal Government' and which State would you think to be the least 'Pro U.S Federal Government'? And where would the other States be within this ?

Back