State of the forum address

Status
Not open for further replies.

9sublime

Well I decided I fancied doing a little monthly update about the forum, so here goes.

Admin hasn't been online for 2 months, so we can't resolve the technical problems. This means we can't resolve issues such as the problems with thread posting and post editing priveledges can't be resolved. :confused:

As a result of admins absence, USMC and myself have performed a political coup and are now total dictators of the forum and we will rule with an iron fist. ;) (I'll wait for some member who got an infraction once to tell us that we already do...)

Membership is on the increase though, thanks to everyone who reccommended it to their friends, family etc. Hopefully we can get some really good debates going over the festive period! :D That's not a reason to stop though, the more the merrier eh?

Anyway, a big secular politically correct Merry Wintertime festival to you all... haha... what a load of guff.

Werbung:
Good! More members=more people to debate with!
Let's keep recommending (and stumbling maybe?)

As a result of admins absence, USMC and myself have performed a political coup and are now total dictators of the forum and we will rule with an iron fist. ;) (I'll wait for some member who got an infraction once to tell us that we already do...)

Do I get to rule with an iron fist now too?

Well I decided I fancied doing a little monthly update about the forum, so here goes.

Admin hasn't been online for 2 months, so we can't resolve the technical problems. This means we can't resolve issues such as the problems with thread posting and post editing priveledges can't be resolved. :confused:

Membership is on the increase though, thanks to everyone who reccommended it to their friends, family etc. Hopefully we can get some really good debates going over the festive period! :D That's not a reason to stop though, the more the merrier eh?

Anyway, a big secular politically correct Merry Wintertime festival to you all... haha... what a load of guff.

Does this mean we can have a free-for-all, anything goes, wild and nasty orgy?:D

haha sweet.

Howdy IV

It's your favorite lolcat addict

Merry Christmas!

merryxmas.jpg

And finally, let's not forget this holiday season what Christmas is all about.

Luke 2:8

8 Then there wuz sheep-doods in teh field, an they wuz watchin teh sheep in teh dark. Iz vry vry boring. srsly.9 An suddenly, visible angel! An glory! O noez!!10 But teh angel sed, "is ok, you can has gud news for all teh doodz!11 Todai in da city ov David, you can has sayvur! is Christ da Lord! w00t!12 Is sign fer u, find da baybee wrapd like brrito in a big fud dish."13 An suddenly, moar angelz! They sez, 14 "w00t to teh Ceiling Cat! An peace fer doodz he luffs! Kthxbai." 15 An when da angelz go invisible again, sheep-doodz sed, "sweet, nao we find teh brrito-baybee sayvur!"16 So dey left da sheeps (sheeps r vry borng) and found Joe an Mary and da baybee in da fud dish.17 An when dey saw it wuz baybee an not brrito, they told evrywun he wuz kewl,18 An all teh doodz who herd were lyke, "neat-o brrito!"19 An Mary wuz lyke, "o rly?"20 Teh sheep-doodz sed, "Yay fer Ceiling Cat! Was not invisible brrito!"21 On dai noomber ate, it wuz tiem 2 circumcize him (iz laik getting fixd) an they called him Jesus, 'coz teh angel sed tht wuz hiz name.

http://lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Luke_2

Who stole the diamonds?

Why do you like that quote about the queen wearing stolen diamonds? Do you mean that Cecil Rhodes was responsible for a policy whereby Great Britian criminally usurped the diamond mines from a less savvy (politically speaking) South Africa? I thought everybody knew that: Edmond Burke seemed to have suggested that the same kinds of abuses were occurring with respect to the notorious East India Company, and thus he fulminated against Lord Hastings—but in the end he was duly "burked" and "dirked": So the queen can still wear those diamonds without too much travail or controversy. I guess I was wondering if you were gloating about the stolen diamonds or opposing the Machiavellian theft?

Werbung:
I just think its kind of bad that our monarchys riches are based on a history of slavery and savage imperialism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back