Steven Seagal for Governor?

Werbung:
Steven Seagal is a conservative. I do not think his position surprises me at all. What I would like to know is what he would do different than Gov. Jan Brewer.

Until then, I will consider this just another bunch of Hollywood gossip.

However, it is quite entertaining to think just what Seagal would have done with Obama other than pointing a finger in his face. :rolleyes:

indexll.jpg

Steven Seagal is a conservative. I do not think his position surprises me at all. What I would like to know is what he would do different than Gov. Jan Brewer.

Until then, I will consider this just another bunch of Hollywood gossip.

However, it is quite entertaining to think just what Seagal would have done with Obama other than pointing a finger in his face. :rolleyes:

View attachment 602

I dont care if he is liberal or conservative as long as he does what ever it takes to secure the borders.

I dont care if he is liberal or conservative as long as he does what ever it takes to secure the borders.
Well to start with NOOO liberal will ever do that.

And, secondly, again, I question what can Steven Seagal do the Gov. Jan Brewer and Sheriff Joe Arpaio haven't already attempted to do.

Don't forget Eric Holder's DOJ is already suing them over their efforts up to this point.

Werbung:
"And, secondly, again, I question what can Steven Seagal do the Gov. Jan Brewer and Sheriff Joe Arpaio haven't already attempted to do."

This is true but the more people helping to the cause the better

Back