Still giving China a pass?

Starcastle1958

After they both threatened Japan with joint military maneuvers? You Putin obsessed libs going to finally say something about China and stop kissing ass? Stop this nonsense about racism. China is a country not a race.

China is reporting on the Ukraine war using Russian state media. There is talk they might provide some military equipment to the Russians in Ukraine.

Werbung:
After they both threatened Japan with joint military maneuvers? You Putin obsessed libs going to finally say something about China and stop kissing ass? Stop this nonsense about racism. China is a country not a race.

China is reporting on the Ukraine war using Russian state media. There is talk they might provide some military equipment to the Russians in Ukraine.
You certainly are wound up son. Get yourself some valium and lie down.
The only thing being talked about is you having some frustration issues and possibly blowing a gasket.

So China in military maneuvers with Putin does not wound you up? They only threatened a free country.

I thought you were obsessed with Putin?

What about when they threatened to blow up a plane with 5 members of congress? Biden really gave it to them for that didn't he? Paste the video of Biden telling China to bleep off after they threatened to kill Nancy Pelosi. Can you find it?

Put it in perspective folks. Our speaker of the house of representatives wanted to fly to Taiwan on a visit. She went and so did 5 other congress people. China threatened to kill them if the plane went into Chinese air space.

Jake Sullivan, Biden's national security advisor said that an invasion of Taiwan is possible. Does Biden stand strong? No he took bribes from China and is compromised. What is your excuse?

Did Biden stand strong against the Chinese threat? Did he tell them Americans have every damn right to travel to Taiwan and they can fuck off? Trump would have.

When is this shit going to end?

You tards will not bash China because in your mind they are allies of the democrat party. They helped get Biden into office right?

So China in military maneuvers with Putin does not wound you up?
thr correct word in thus instance is "wind".
They only threatened a free country.
Isnt that the communist way?
I thought you were obsessed with Putin?
How long have you allowed yourself the luxury of thinking?
What about when they threatened to blow up a plane with 5 members of congress?
Doesn't interest me because it didn't happen.
Biden really gave it to them for that didn't he?
Did he?
Paste the video of Biden telling China to bleep off after they threatened to kill Nancy Pelosi. Can you find it?

No. You paste it. You seem to know everything else

There is no vid of biden saying that .
Lots of vids of him falling eating ice cream looking high as hell and mumbling like a moron .
Lots of him lying also . I THINK he learned how to lie from his dad the used car salesman.

thr correct word in thus instance is "wind".

Isnt that the communist way?

How long have you allowed yourself the luxury of thinking?

Doesn't interest me because it didn't happen.

Did he?

No. You paste it. You seem to know everything else

Why not direct your hate toward China and not fellow Americans?

You live in a black neighborhood in St Louis right?

There is no vid of biden saying that .
Lots of vids of him falling eating ice cream looking high as hell and mumbling like a moron .
Lots of him lying also . I THINK he learned how to lie from his dad the used car salesman.

Also vids of him saying that any American who dislikes him is a terrorist.

China has done nothing to me or you. I'm not a hate filled ignorant republican you.

No. They are all blue and white striped where I live. Dont try to be clever son. You don't have the smarts or wit.

China threatened to kill members of the United states congress simply for visiting Taiwan.
They support Putin in his war against Ukraine.
They bioengineered(Gain of function) a naturally occurring virus into a bio weapon that killed millions from around the world.

Why don't you live in a black neighborhood snowflake❄️?

Funny how you make the most ignorant statement imaginable then criticize others for being ignorant....

depositphotos_121507918-stock-illustration-lmao-logo-with-splashing.jpg

China threatened to kill members of the United states congress simply for visiting Taiwan.
No it did not. At no time did they say that. You are a liar. That aside, its not as if you wouldn't want Pelosi dead
Every republican does.
They support Putin in his war against Ukraine.
to republicans, you suggest Ukraine is still a communist country but now support Biden. Your dear leader Trump said putin was a genius. How does that fit with your loyalty to him now?
They bioengineered(Gain of function) a naturally occurring virus into a bio weapon that killed millions from around the world.
There is no evidence they did that and only an ignorant fool would suggest they did. Remember when Trump for 3 years supplied aid to that research? Of course not. Its not convenient to recall that.
Why don't you live in a black neighborhood snowflake❄️?
In a previous post you accused me if racism. Do you ever read what you write? Obviously not but I'll let it go. I understand republicans are racist. You don't.

Your frustration is building also with the occasional brain fart of hideous suggestions in retaliation. You republicans are not the dominant forces now. In fact, your party is the exhaust pipe of politics now.
You supported a fascist takeover and still haven't condemned the stealing of docos by Trump. Where's your "stop the steal" argument now?

Mix all that with a a limited knowledge of history, a complete bias, mountainous ignorance and hate then throw in some God rubbish and you have the complete characteristics of a barking mad imbecile.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. I love it when you invite me every time. Get yourself a valium son. It doesn't get better.

Werbung:
I'm not doing a point by point with this idiocy.

Chinese did threaten to shoot down Pelosi's plane. Nobody said they wanted her dead just out of office and out as speaker. Boris is a liar.

The Covid virus came from a lab in Wuhan China. Period! It is not a naturally occurring virus it was bioengineered(gain of function) to be more lethal and more infectious. How it got from that lab out into the world is up to you but it came from a Chinese government lab!

If Boris lives in Missouri as he claims he surely lives in the whitest most republican community and nowhere near any black person. The Casper snowflake👻❄️ is your typical libtard hypocrite.

Back