Stirring the birther puddin'

dogtowner

Staff member
just passing it along for your consideration

make of it what you will

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):

Obama-Column.png

Werbung:
Nothing to see here, move along....

And if you bump into the SSN based out of Connecticut or the strange civil service draft card or the birth certificate naming a hospital that had not yet been given that name or any other strange thing just shush up and keep moving along before someone thinks you are a racist

Nothing to see here, move along....

And if you bump into the SSN based out of Connecticut or the strange civil service draft card or the birth certificate naming a hospital that had not yet been given that name or any other strange thing just shush up and keep moving along before someone thinks you are a racist

It does tell us that shortly after this is when his handlers found him and the fabrication began.
I had thought it started earlier so perhaps it was a two tier deal.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

I'm not a 'birther', and it may well be he was just a liar, using the false story of being born overseas to his advantage at the time. If we knew anything about his school days we would see if he used it for preference in school selection or loans/grants/scholarships. But of course, all of that is hidden away.

Either way you look at it, there is a whole lot of intellectual dishonesty that circles the man.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

I'm not a 'birther', and it may well be he was just a liar, using the false story of being born overseas to his advantage at the time. If we knew anything about his school days we would see if he used it for preference in school selection or loans/grants/scholarships. But of course, all of that is hidden away.

Either way you look at it, there is a whole lot of intellectual dishonesty that circles the man.

just plain dishonesty in my opinion.

How can people not have questions about him? Two birth certs posted on the web were taken apart in a matter of hours proving they were false. There are questions about his selective service registration and his Social Security number. Even his college applications are hidden. All of this speculation could have been easily settled. The turth is, he isn't just hiding something, he's covering it up.

This isn't rocket science. In his book "Dreams...", he mentioned having a copy of his birth certificate, so one exists out there somewhere. Even if HI screwed up his paperwork, he would have a copy of his BC in a file with his adoption papers by Soetoro. There would also be a file for his passport application and a copy of his social security application. There are lots of ways he could prove that he is a natural born citizen. What about an eyewitness? Friend of the family or neighbor. Has anyone come forward?

Obama admitted, on page 26 of his book, Dreams from My Father (2004, paperback), that he found his birth certificate, among other documents, at the home of his grandparents in Hawaii.
Interesting article here; http://www.learn-usa.com/of_assistance/stuter191.htm

How can people not have questions about him? Two birth certs posted on the web were taken apart in a matter of hours proving they were false. There are questions about his selective service registration and his Social Security number. Even his college applications are hidden. All of this speculation could have been easily settled. The turth is, he isn't just hiding something, he's covering it up.

This isn't rocket science. In his book "Dreams...", he mentioned having a copy of his birth certificate, so one exists out there somewhere. Even if HI screwed up his paperwork, he would have a copy of his BC in a file with his adoption papers by Soetoro. There would also be a file for his passport application and a copy of his social security application. There are lots of ways he could prove that he is a natural born citizen. What about an eyewitness? Friend of the family or neighbor. Has anyone come forward?

Interesting article here; http://www.learn-usa.com/of_assistance/stuter191.htm

OMG, I did not know he admitted he had his BC.... oh wait... Bill Ayers wrote "Dreams"... nevermind...

Its so strange
all these people making mistakes
and they are the exact same mistake
its never a mistake he was born in Indonesia always Kenya

personally I think he was probably born just where he says he was but I think he spent much of his time lying and saying he was born in Kenya for the student aid and thats why he has sealed his records

either way its funny that we keep finding people or companies who get his birth Kenya

Its so strange
all these people making mistakes
and they are the exact same mistake
its never a mistake he was born in Indonesia always Kenya

personally I think he was probably born just where he says he was but I think he spent much of his time lying and saying he was born in Kenya for the student aid and thats why he has sealed his records

either way its funny that we keep finding people or companies who get his birth Kenya

well he seems destined to wind up in the history books though not in a good way.

Werbung:
Back