Stop bashing arizona sb 1070

CHAINSAW

Ok, I have had it with all the idiots out there that constantly say that Arizona’s SB 1070 is a recipe for discrimination. Have these people read the law and seen that for the police to enforce this law that a person needs to be stopped for an infraction, i.e. reckless driving, suspected DUI, accident, disorderly conduct etc.
First of all, what is wrong with law enforcement asking to see some identification? I'm a legal American citizen and I must show my identification every time when:
1. Pulled over by the police.
2. Making purchases with a credit card.
3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.
4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.
5. When applying for or renewing a driver's license or passport.
6. When applying for any kind of insurance.
7. When filling out college applications.
8. When donating blood.
9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs.
10. When making some debit purchases.
11. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train travel.
I'm sure there are more instances, but the point is that we citizens of the USA are required to prove who we are nearly every day!
Why should people in this country illegally, be exempt!!!!!
This is a National Security issue, the Federal Government has neglected one of its primary duties, to Defend and Protect the United States of America. Why shouldn't we guard our borders as closely as every other country in the world does?
Do not get me wrong, I am not against LEGAL immigration or even a Guest Worker program being setup for the folks that want to come here and perform the jobs that Americans don’t want to perform. Let’s also remember that these people are being exploited by criminals, paying astronomic amounts to be smuggled into the USA. It is time for the scumbags in Washington D.C. to start doing their jobs and stop playing politics with this vital matter! AND NO, blanket amnesty is NOT the answer!

Werbung:
Why should people stop bashing AZ's SB1070?

Every time the illegal alien advocates open their mouths on the subject, they wind up looking like complete fools, pretending there's massive police abuse when there isn't, pretending the lawbreaking aliens are being oppressed when they're not, pretending they're the victims when they aren't, etc. etc.

When someone is putting on such a completely silly show and revealing his agenda as empty and disingenuous, why get in his way?

Ok, I have had it with all the idiots out there that constantly say that Arizona’s SB 1070 is a recipe for discrimination. Have these people read the law and seen that for the police to enforce this law that a person needs to be stopped for an infraction, i.e. reckless driving, suspected DUI, accident, disorderly conduct etc.
First of all, what is wrong with law enforcement asking to see some identification? I'm a legal American citizen and I must show my identification every time when:
1. Pulled over by the police.
2. Making purchases with a credit card.
3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.
4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.
5. When applying for or renewing a driver's license or passport.
6. When applying for any kind of insurance.
7. When filling out college applications.
8. When donating blood.
9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs.
10. When making some debit purchases.
11. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train travel.
I'm sure there are more instances, but the point is that we citizens of the USA are required to prove who we are nearly every day!
Why should people in this country illegally, be exempt!!!!!
This is a National Security issue, the Federal Government has neglected one of its primary duties, to Defend and Protect the United States of America. Why shouldn't we guard our borders as closely as every other country in the world does?
Do not get me wrong, I am not against LEGAL immigration or even a Guest Worker program being setup for the folks that want to come here and perform the jobs that Americans don’t want to perform. Let’s also remember that these people are being exploited by criminals, paying astronomic amounts to be smuggled into the USA. It is time for the scumbags in Washington D.C. to start doing their jobs and stop playing politics with this vital matter! AND NO, blanket amnesty is NOT the answer!

In Oregon it is the law that anyone 18 and over must carry valid photo ID. If you are stopped for any reason and do not have this valid photo ID on you, they will fine and or arrest you....unless you are an illegal alien. They walk!

If you are driving without a license or insurance you will be fined and or jailed unless you are an illegal. Just a week ago an illegal in a car not registered and without insurance or a license hit a friend of mine. The police would not even come out to the scene, her insurance company said there was nothing they could do. She has to eat the cost of fixing her car. Had she been the one in a car not registered and driving without insurance or a license she would be in jail without question and fined a great deal of money.

Its really crazy what things have come to.

Obummer and Calderon were something a few days ago. Calderon was on Wolf Bitzs show and said illegals are not allowed in his country while at the same time condemning the AZ law. He must be a liberal....

And for Obummer to give that joke of speech on immigration the other day confusing legal immigration with illegal is disgusting. He is so typically liberal. He is smart, but most of what he knows is BS.

And this is appalling...God save us...

Well Oregon is aLeft Wing State, unfortunately. It seems that illegals have more rights than United States Citizens. We need to throw ALL politicians out of office and elect sensible people that will uphold the laws of the Country and protect Americans FIRST!

Its already the (federal) law that any alien must be able to produce documentation at all times. Whats the big deal

OH YEAH it means the feds will have to deal with illegals against their wishes.

I wish the remaining 49 states would pass poike laws today.

Governor Brewer for President!!!

458163275v5_480x480_Front.jpg

Its already the (federal) law that any alien must be able to produce documentation at all times. Whats the big deal

OH YEAH it means the feds will have to deal with illegals against their wishes.

I wish the remaining 49 states would pass poike laws today.

And hence we go to your first line... "Its already the (federal) law..."

You can't have 50 different states with 50 different versions of a law that by your own admission is a FEDERAL LAW. The Federal government has to have the ability to enforce it's law in it's own way.

If the state has a particular state or local crime that has been committed then that's what they have jurisdiction over.

Why oh why don't you pubbies just agree to a virtually unforgeable National ID card (like our new US Passports) and stop the flow of illegal workers cheap labor to your big business buddies........

oh I just answered my own question didn't I.:rolleyes:

And hence we go to your first line... "Its already the (federal) law..."

You can't have 50 different states with 50 different versions of a law that by your own admission is a FEDERAL LAW. The Federal government has to have the ability to enforce it's law in it's own way.

If the state has a particular state or local crime that has been committed then that's what they have jurisdiction over.

Why oh why don't you pubbies just agree to a virtually unforgeable National ID card (like our new US Passports) and stop the flow of illegal workers cheap labor to your big business buddies........

oh I just answered my own question didn't I.:rolleyes:

HAHAHA only peta is dumb enough to fall for that one :)

its really cute though!

I notice non of pro arizona law people ever respond to the question about states setting up there own immigration laws...and real legal issue at the heart of the lawsuit...odd...not realy though.

also how does one even follow the AZ law and not use racial profiling .

AZ law is a carbon copy of the fed law its not profiling.

If you get pulled over for bad driving, littering, no seat belt blah blah
and they ask for your license and insurance and you can not provide it then
A. you are in trouble for no license and insurance
B. that is a good time to ask what kind of ID do you have

This has nothing to do with racial profiling.

AZ law is a carbon copy of the fed law its not profiling.

If you get pulled over for bad driving, littering, no seat belt blah blah
and they ask for your license and insurance and you can not provide it then
A. you are in trouble for no license and insurance
B. that is a good time to ask what kind of ID do you have

This has nothing to do with racial profiling.

so AZ passed a law...that was already a law...but you are very behind this law that was already a law....

of course its not the same law.

also having no license and no insurance...actually not a sign that your a illegal..I know alot of Illegals with no insurance and drivers license...oddly never asked to prove they where legal in the US...

so AZ passed a law...that was already a law...but you are very behind this law that was already a law....

of course its not the same law.

also having no license and no insurance...actually not a sign that your a illegal..I know alot of Illegals with no insurance and drivers license...oddly never asked to prove they where legal in the US...

No, its not precisely the same, it adds protections against profiling that the federal one does not.

But the point is that the federal government refuses to enforce it's laws leaving the states to deal with a crushing financial burden not to mention crime and public health issues.

Your point regarding licenses and insurance is kind of garbled. You yourself point out that many illegals you know have a license and no insurance. It IS a pretty good red flag in addition to being against the law.

Werbung:
Back