Stop bashing arizona sb 1070

Werbung:
No, its not precisely the same, it adds protections against profiling that the federal one does not.

But the point is that the federal government refuses to enforce it's laws leaving the states to deal with a crushing financial burden not to mention crime and public health issues.

Your point regarding licenses and insurance is kind of garbled. You yourself point out that many illegals you know have a license and no insurance. It IS a pretty good red flag in addition to being against the law.

no I have freinds who are legal, who don't have those.

Arizona's SB 1070 mimicks the Federal Law, and by the way, the Federal Law states that a Federal Officer CAN STOP ANYONE for no reason and ask for documents, unlike the Arizona law which requires an individual to be stopped for an infraction. So, let's not attempt to "blow smoke up peoples tailpipes" with false or misleading statements.
Why is the Federal Government not filing a law suit against other States that refuse to abide by mandated requirements to turn illegal aliens over to ICE wheb arrested? That is the six million dollar question. COULD IT BE POLITICS????????

Tea Party Racist....

2010-07-14-chronicle.jpg

so AZ passed a law...that was already a law...but you are very behind this law that was already a law....

of course its not the same law.

also having no license and no insurance...actually not a sign that your a illegal..I know alot of Illegals with no insurance and drivers license...oddly never asked to prove they where legal in the US...

The existing law was and is not being enforced. They had little choice so they passed a carbon copy of that law but made it where they were able to enforce it because the feds were not.

Tea Party Racist....

2010-07-14-chronicle.jpg

You obviously can't see it but having to post the single Black guy at a rally that was a Republican is tantamount to finding the one KKK guy that thinks it's too late to go back to segregating schools.:cool:

The existing law was and is not being enforced. They had little choice so they passed a carbon copy of that law but made it where they were able to enforce it because the feds were not.

So just going by that logic and distribution of Federal to State authority you believe if Arizona didn't think the Feds were say being harsh enough on the Taliban they should just enact their own State Law and send their own private State Troops over to do some additional fighting.

Or say if Arizona got what they thought was a raw deal on some Federal Trade Policies they should just be allowed to just set up their own international commerce.

I'm against these things myself.

So just going by that logic and distribution of Federal to State authority you believe if Arizona didn't think the Feds were say being harsh enough on the Taliban they should just enact their own State Law and send their own private State Troops over to do some additional fighting.

Or say if Arizona got what they thought was a raw deal on some Federal Trade Policies they should just be allowed to just set up their own international commerce.

I'm against these things myself.

The federal government has too much power and its growing, the states who should have a lot of power has less and getting smaller. This goes back before obama or President Bush or Clinton or even Reagan, its just that its not happening slow like it was, its happening fast and for the first time we are noticing it. I must admit I am glad obama does it fast, at least now we open our eyes.

I see a big difference in a state wanting current laws to be enforced (especially when its those laws not being enforced that are literally killing its citizens) and a state wanting to make up new laws on trade.

The federal government has too much power and its growing, the states who should have a lot of power has less and getting smaller. This goes back before obama or President Bush or Clinton or even Reagan, its just that its not happening slow like it was, its happening fast and for the first time we are noticing it. I must admit I am glad obama does it fast, at least now we open our eyes.

I see a big difference in a state wanting current laws to be enforced (especially when its those laws not being enforced that are literally killing its citizens) and a state wanting to make up new laws on trade.

so you are scared of it, thus you think we should throw out the federal system and basically become 50 nations ...each making there own federal laws. And of course there is that nasty little constitutional issue..but thats only important when its convenient

Werbung:
so you are scared of it, thus you think we should throw out the federal system and basically become 50 nations ...each making there own federal laws. And of course there is that nasty little constitutional issue..but thats only important when its convenient

I think a state has a right to protect its border. I also think its strange that you defend the feds who openly admit they are not doing their job but claim that AZ can not do the job just because the feds are not doing their job.

a number of other states have sim laws to AZ but they do not have the clause about not racial profiling and I don't see you getting uptight about them. Do you only not like the AZ law because obama is speaking out against it or do you just not like AZ?

Back