Super Hero!!!

Gipper

I think this column summarizes nicely the views held by Democrats. And while I think both parties suck, the Ds are worse because they advocate communism. And anyone with a brain knows communism really SUCKS!

And yet, many of their voters believe the absurdities and outright lies D politicians and their media spout every day. I think this is very dangerous and most frightening that people can be so easily duped by the elite left.

The Ds do not want to unite America. They want to conquer it. I wonder if wide spread violence is just around the corner.

The system is rigged. America is unjust. Opportunity is dead. You didn’t build that.
Dammit, where’s mine?
Oh, and Republicans are the people who rigged the system. They’re trying to take away your rights to vote, to health care, to education, to housing. They hate women, gays and immigrants. They don’t pay their fair share and they’re un-American.
Barack Obama lights candles, Mitt Romney spreads darkness, and Osama bin Laden is dead.
There, I saved you the time of watching the Democratic convention. For three grating days, demands for more government spending were coupled with sweeping character assassinations of Romney. The GOP is not just wrong; it is immoral.
Don’t agree? You’re not patriotic.
It turns out that the party that left God out of its platform has a religious zeal for its leader. “We believe in Barack Obama,” Sen. John Kerry thundered, to uproarious applause.
Folks, we’ve entered Dear Leader territory.
The wild, outlandish claims that America is corrupt, Republicans are super-villains and Obama is a super-hero were made by every speaker over three raucous nights. A president, a first lady, a former president, a sitting vice president, top members of Congress, labor leaders, celebrities, fathers, mothers, sons and daughters, blacks, whites, Latinos — all stayed on the scorched-earth message softened only by homilies to Obama.
Something shocking is happening to the Democratic Party. Its committed adherents are whipping themselves into a frenzy of grievance that justifies seeing their fellow Americans as both evil and a free-cash machine.
Obama did not singlehandedly create this mad orgy, but he lit the match and shows the way. On this, he is a true leader, a transformative one. His invocation of FDR is not unwarranted, even as his channeling of Lincoln’s pain smacked of cheesy self-reverence.
When he says voters “will face the clearest choice of any time in a generation,” he understates the fact. The two paths are a twain that shall never meet.
His rhetorical skills, uncompromising ambition and 1,000-watt smile were on full display last night, unfortunately in service to a vision that would surely bankrupt America.
Instead of a guarantee of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, our culture would be reshaped by a growing collectivist power, vested in the state, that would command ever more resources and control. The claim of “leveling the playing field” is, in reality, a plan to control the outcome.
As famous
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/dems_dear_leader_plotting_our_grim_pVDCn1fPDfZStmi0fSrjNP

Werbung:
Communism was designed to sound appealing to the average Vladimir so ss to garner his support. That it has the dame siren song elsewhere is not surprising. we all know about how much the.averagr Joe remembers history. and that what they were taught was "filtered". how many still believe Lincoln freed the slaves...

Back