TAILGATE PARTY FOR THE JUNE 9 PUBLIC HEARING!!!!

Werbung:
This is OUR opportunity to show the benefits of a Democracy.
"Lawmakers plan to hold a series of hearings in June that they promise will lay out, step-by-step, how former President Donald Trump and his allies worked feverishly to overturn his loss in the 2020 presidential election, spreading lies about widespread voter fraud — widely debunked by judges and his own administration — that fueled a violent assault on the seat of democracy."

I don't believe there's a whole lotta concern, regarding Melania.
no a witch would be Hillary clearly as Melina is a beautiful woman who stays out of the scene while hillary is a ugly whore and a evil personn.
Kinda ells me what kind of women you like if you even like women

With avg gas prices at 4.84 a gallon your tailgate party will be limited to you sitting in your drive way drinking natty light and eating peanut butter sandwiches because its all you can afford .lol

i drive all over the place. maybe you should get a better job so you can afford gas.

i drive all over the place. maybe you should get a better job so you can afford gas.
Lol Im retired . And I hope gas under biden goes up like it is in Mendocino County California as high as 9.60 a gallon so you can enjoy it.
After all your rich but 60 million under biden are on food stamps and biden economics are killing then with food up 15 to 20 percent along with every thing else and over a 100 percent increase sense he took office . hes doing a great job for you rich boy

lol. retirement doesn't make you smarter or a nicer person, obviously.
It made me smart enough to know Biden is the most anti American president in my life time and a complete moron . It also made me wise enough to not vote democrat .
And I am not here to make friends .

"most anti american president in my lifetime. "
you certainly sound like an intelligent and unbiased observer. /s

you won't make friends here, nor convince anyone of your beliefs, given your dumb posts.

btw trump is the most anti-american president in your lifetime, with his attacks on democracy. jan 6, and his continued lies about the "stolen" election are incredible anti american.

unless he can prove the election was stolen? oh he can't? duh

I
btw trump is the most anti-american president in your lifetime, with his attacks on democracy. jan 6, and his continued lies about the "stolen" election are incredible anti american.

unless he can prove the election was stolen? oh he can't? duh
I am glad you are a Biden supporter. It explains a lot .. Tell me are you buy some chance also S&M enthusiast ?
O by the way Trump was a asshole . Now De Saints there's a leader.
I understand if Biden is not running the democrats are supporting Harris and the fake Indian and Burned out Bernie and mayor pete. Now I have to say other then getting Moe and curly and shemp and larry to run that's about the most pathic bunch of clowns I have ever seem. Lol that's what the democrat party has become .
With Leaders like that the Human race is Doomed .
Seriously thats the best liberals can come up with ?

Werbung:
Why d

unless he can prove the election was stolen? oh he can't?
Jan 6th lol .
I love how liberals talk about about 2000 people involved in 1 riot as a insurrection unarmed at that . after joe claims you need nukes and f 15s to take on America . o yes and after liberals killed 58 attacked thousand robbed burned defaced property and did billions of damages in blm and antifascists riots .

Back