tea party loss final in Alaska

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Alaska judge throws out Miller's lawsuit on Senate count;

""Nowhere does Miller provide facts showing a genuine issue of fraud or election official malfeasance," the judge wrote. "Instead, the majority of the problematic statements included in the affidavits are inadmissible hearsay, speculation and occasional complaints of sarcasm expressed by DOE (Division of Elections) workers."
http://www.startribune.com/politics...c7PaP3iUMEaPc:E7_ec7PaP3iUiacyKUnciaec8O7EyUr

while I am sure I will not agree with her on most issues...at least she seems to be the sane one...and its Alaska.. But its nice to see someone run as a Write in...shows just how much the Tea party was wrong for the voters on this one.

Werbung:
Dont Give in!!! Remember what happened in Minnesota? We have a comedian in the Senate cause Norm Coleman didnt fight futher. I say take this case to the US Supreme Court.

Remember Al Gore? He didnt quit he refused to give in. He fought for 36 days of court battles and US Supreme Court stepped in and gave the presidency to BUSH! When democrats lose THEY FIGHT ON but when Republicans lose they give up just like Norm Coleman did.

becuse Gore had a Case...Emmer does not...he is down 9000 votes, and most of the ones he asked to be looked at....where thrown out as frivolous challenges. you can't take, But I want to win..to the courts...there is no case to take to the courts.

He lost...he had less votes...I don't know why you think anything would change...the Supreme court is not going to just say, well just count them for the Republican for no reason...

And as for Frankin...you know what? the Courts did rule on it..and they ruled the same way that the votes where tallied up ...that Frankin had more votes.

Gore had more Votes than Bush did

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2000

It all came down to this negro
clarence_thomas_photo.jpg

He got even against the Democrats because of the liberal media exposed the Sexual harassment scandal almost didnt get him confirmed. Theres an old saying in politics,,DONT GET MAD GET EVEN! Thats what Justice Thomas did.

This is the Reason why Thomas voted for Bush
time_cover_thomas.jpg

well unlike Florida...there was a recount here.
unlike Florida...the margin was 9000 votes...not less then 500

Also are you suggesting that the SC voted ..and did not base the case on legal issues and the law? Thats basicly what you just said.

I have no idea who would have won...that said, one the recount was done, It should have been over...but we never had that...in the MN senate race...we did...Frankin Won..

This is sad news...Murkowski winning.

She is a progressive.

And, since when does the lib media NOT condemn a candidate like her who was given the seat by her Daddy? The left says nothing about this elitism. WTF!

Short answer is she is a progressive so the libs and their media have no problem with elitism. Had she been a conservative...say like Palin...the left would have gone NUTS!!!!

This is sad news...Murkowski winning.

She is a progressive.

And, since when does the lib media NOT condemn a candidate like her who was given the seat by her Daddy? The left says nothing about this elitism. WTF!

Short answer is she is a progressive so the libs and their media have no problem with elitism. Had she been a conservative...say like Palin...the left would have gone NUTS!!!!

please name the votes or positions that are not conservative enough...

please name the votes or positions that are not conservative enough...

She is a warmer alarmist like you. She voted for TARP.

She has a feud going with Palin...that is dumb. So, the media loves her and only reported favorably on her which no doubt influenced some votes. The media did a hit job on Joe Miller.

She has stated her opposition to repealing Obummercare.

But that said, I should not call her a progressive. She is more of a moderate, but certainly not a conservative.

She is a warmer alarmist like you. She voted for TARP.

She has a feud going with Palin...that is dumb. So, the media loves her and only reported favorably on her which no doubt influenced some votes. The media did a hit job on Joe Miller.

She has stated her opposition to repealing Obummercare.

But that said, I should not call her a progressive. She is more of a moderate, but certainly not a conservative.

so she believes scientist...the RINO!
And ooo She voted for TARP...a act that while no one likes it, most likely saved our econ from something far worse

But clearly, if she does not like Palin..she must be Evil!

I guess I missed it when the Deffintion of a Republican said...no matter what, never listen to science if it says anything that could be viewed as Global warming..no matter how much evidence..

but for a RINO I realy expected more then 2 issues....I dare you to find a Republican I can't find 2 issues of votes for lol...thanks for proof...there are no Republicans...they are all RINO"S

Did Palins support of the bridge to nowhere count her as a RINO? then again would not be the first time I hear conservatives calling her a RINO :)

Sarah Palin is a conservitive. Shes for the death penalty against abortion. Shes against Gay Marriages and believes you should be penalized for being gay. And shes against dont ask and dont tell policy in the military. So if youre gay everyone has the right to know if youre gay or not.

Werbung:
Sarah Palin is a conservitive. Shes for the death penalty against abortion. Shes against Gay Marriages and believes you should be penalized for being gay. And shes against dont ask and dont tell policy in the military. So if youre gay everyone has the right to know if youre gay or not.

be truthful...how much special tobacco did you smoke before that post?

Back