Teacher fired for conceiving child out of wedlock

PLC1

Staff member
Fla. Christian School Fires Teacher Over 'Fornication' Claims

A former Florida teacher said the administrators of a Christian school where she was employed fired her because she became pregnant just before her wedding, MyFoxOrlando.com reported.

Now, she has filed a federal discrimination lawsuit against the private school in St. Cloud, Fla.

Does she have a case?

What do you think?

Werbung:
Presumably this school has rules which she knew about, having effectively admitted that she broke their rules it gives the school cause to act therefore in MHO she should sue these medieval puritan jerks for every penny they have until they come kicking and squealing willingly or unwillingly into the modern era!

Anyway I'm kindda surprised they even employed her in the first place because look....gosh....she's BLACK and she married a....a.....a.....WHITE MAN!!!!! C'aint have them po' black folk pollutin us good ol white christians with their loose morals!!!!

Gotta love them fanatics, they make the world a safer place.........

Well, this is no suprise to me. Why are christian schools able to allow parents to enroll thier children without the child's permission? That could be a permanently damaging expierience that could shatter a child's self-esteem, indoctrinate them into a faith that they did not want to be part of, ruin the parent-child trust, maybe it could even become the root of mental illness.

Does she have a case?

Good question.

Wouldn't this depend on the contract and the state law, if any, covering this type of employment.

Sounds like the lady should have worked for public schools, they don't have rules like some would in the private sector.

I think you can be a stripper or any other thing you want openly in public schools.

Does she have a case?

Good question.

Wouldn't this depend on the contract and the state law, if any, covering this type of employment.

The contract said something about living in accordance with the values of the school, or something like that. There was no non fornication clause per se.

Lawyers will, of course, comb through it and define every comma and period.

The contract said something about living in accordance with the values of the school, or something like that. There was no non fornication clause per se.

Lawyers will, of course, comb through it and define every comma and period.

The school is a Christian school? They teach and promote the bible? I am pretty sure that.... "Do not fornicate" is part of what the Bible teaches.

The school is a Christian school? They teach and promote the bible? I am pretty sure that.... "Do not fornicate" is part of what the Bible teaches.

No doubt it is. No doubt that is what the school's lawyers will point to as defense.

The question is, will it hold up in court?

DO you want us to start listing the all the stuff the bible says...and fill up pages of crap...that of course they don't enforce? or can we save the time and you already know it?

IF a teacher does not stone a Adulterer...are they failing to live up to Christian values?

DO you want us to start listing the all the stuff the bible says...and fill up pages of crap...that of course they don't enforce? or can we save the time and you already know it?

IF a teacher does not stone a Adulterer...are they failing to live up to Christian values?

Stoning is OT not NT Christians usually claim to go by the NT
Personally I have a number of problems with Christians but this would not be one of them, the lady should have known she cant have kids without being married at the same time she teaches moral values to christian kids. They let her know that before hand.

Now personally I think the school should be rejoicing in the fact she didn't have an abortion but I do not work there and they would not listen to me anyway

Stoning is OT not NT Christians usually claim to go by the NT
Personally I have a number of problems with Christians but this would not be one of them, the lady should have known she cant have kids without being married at the same time she teaches moral values to christian kids. They let her know that before hand.

Now personally I think the school should be rejoicing in the fact she didn't have an abortion but I do not work there and they would not listen to me anyway

Private school whether they are christian or just simply private in nature have their own set of rules. With no government funding they are completely allow to do so as a private organization. There are rules and guidelines that you have to follow when you sign your contract, code of ethics/conduct you sign in most cases, and to teach at a christian school there is generally a statement of faith that goes along with that. She violated their contract and was terminated. This would have happened with any employer if a contract was breached.

Private school whether they are christian or just simply private in nature have their own set of rules. With no government funding they are completely allow to do so as a private organization. There are rules and guidelines that you have to follow when you sign your contract, code of ethics/conduct you sign in most cases, and to teach at a christian school there is generally a statement of faith that goes along with that. She violated their contract and was terminated. This would have happened with any employer if a contract was breached.

And this is why many leftists hate non-government schools. Fornicating is something leftists love as long as any resulting pregnancies are terminated (baby murdered).

Its part of their effort to destroy our Christian values and culture.

I know its sick, but we must recognize evil when we see it.

I believe Jesus himself said not to stone the adulterer, or at least told the people that the person without sin should cast the first stone.

He who is the only one without sin did not cast a stone.

So, no, stoning adulterers is not a Christian value, nor is all of the other junk listed in the OT that is most likely the result of mistranslations and cultural values long extinct.

My understanding is that the contract didn't specifically mention fornication, but did mention Christian values. I wonder whether she could have been fired for turning away a beggar?

Come to think of it, could the people doing the firing be fired themselves for not forgiving her?

Werbung:
Back