teachers: why they abuse thier power

Dante the Marxist

Teachers abuse thier power because the principal, schoolboard, parents, and government are very restrictive towards them, and abuse thier power. Thus, teachers feel powerless and angry and take it out on the students. Sometimes the teacher is to blame, but almost always it is the fault of higher-ranking officials.

Werbung:
Teachers abuse thier power because the principal, schoolboard, parents, and government are very restrictive towards them, and abuse thier power. Thus, teachers feel powerless and angry and take it out on the students. Sometimes the teacher is to blame, but almost always it is the fault of higher-ranking officials.

Yes, that is what I did when I was teaching. I would look for a kid that was respectful, always did what they were told, always acted properly, never broke the rules and never was disruptive in any way. That is the type of kid I would pick out to victimize. Never the wise asses who broke the rules were rude, and thought they knew more about the subject than the teachers and were quick to point it out.

Teacher abuse of power is the major problem in the schools today. It is the major reason why public schools are dysfunctional.

Yes, that is what I did when I was teaching. I would look for a kid that was respectful, always did what they were told, always acted properly, never broke the rules and never was disruptive in any way. That is the type of kid I would pick out to victimize. Never the wise asses who broke the rules were rude, and thought they knew more about the subject than the teachers and were quick to point it out.

Teacher abuse of power is the major problem in the schools today. It is the major reason why public schools are dysfunctional.
Did I say that? No. I am pointing out that anyone who doesnt just sit down and listen to your ramblings all day is weeded out and punished. Are schools places of learning when thier only apparent purpose has been to teach utter submission? Rudeness is a vague thing. It cannot be reasonabally considered an offense because different people are offended by different things. And the perpose of learning is to be able to think critically, see things in more than one way, and asking questions is the basis of learning. You are not qualified to be a teacher. Most teachers I have met belong in jail.

Did I say that? No. I am pointing out that anyone who doesnt just sit down and listen to your ramblings all day is weeded out and punished. Are schools places of learning when thier only apparent purpose has been to teach utter submission? Rudeness is a vague thing. It cannot be reasonabally considered an offense because different people are offended by different things. And the perpose of learning is to be able to think critically, see things in more than one way, and asking questions is the basis of learning. You are not qualified to be a teacher. Most teachers I have met belong in jail.

Disruptive, rude children will always rationalize their disruptions. Quit school now while you still know everything. You poor victimized little boy.

Everybody's fault save for the individual. Typical marxist thought.

I am not sure there is much abuse of children by teachers, although I know there is some. I think teachers do abuse their position in society in the fact that they demand more for doing less, and failing to educate children, and seem to think that they are somehow a privileged body. This is particularly true of the members of the teachers union.

I am also quite sure that the abuse you are speaking of is prevalent in the public education system, and rarely seen in private, or Charter, schools where teachers are more inclined to respect their "calling", (not their salaries, benefits, and pensions) and actually teach children.

Why not ditch that school and its abusive teachers now? Get out. leave, get a job, start a business, make your own decisions. Who needs some dumb old teachers telling you that such trivia as math and writing are important anyway?

Ben Franklin quit school at 10 and started a printing business at 15. If he can do it, why not you?

Oh, one little thing. If you think teachers are abusive, wait until you have a boss in the real world.

Disruptive, rude children will always rationalize their disruptions. Quit school now while you still know everything. You poor victimized little boy.

I am too young to legally drop out.

People use abstractions like "rude kids" to cover up thier intellectual nakedness.

Disruptiing is a favor for the students, as it saves them a short bombardement of submission.

Everybody's fault save for the individual. Typical marxist thought.

I am not sure there is much abuse of children by teachers, although I know there is some. I think teachers do abuse their position in society in the fact that they demand more for doing less, and failing to educate children, and seem to think that they are somehow a privileged body. This is particularly true of the members of the teachers union.

I am also quite sure that the abuse you are speaking of is prevalent in the public education system, and rarely seen in private, or Charter, schools where teachers are more inclined to respect their "calling", (not their salaries, benefits, and pensions) and actually teach children.

Finally, someone relizes that marxism is pro-individualist. Anyway, my sister was worked so hard in gym class that her left knee and ankle bones detiorated into mush and had to get surgery. The gym teacher was not punished.

Why not ditch that school and its abusive teachers now? Get out. leave, get a job, start a business, make your own decisions. Who needs some dumb old teachers telling you that such trivia as math and writing are important anyway?

Ben Franklin quit school at 10 and started a printing business at 15. If he can do it, why not you?

Oh, one little thing. If you think teachers are abusive, wait until you have a boss in the real world.

I know how abusive bosses are. It is one of the reasons that I am a marxist. Most math taught in school is only useful to engineers. And I know how to write a word. Too young to legally drop out.

I know how abusive bosses are. It is one of the reasons that I am a marxist. Most math taught in school is only useful to engineers. And I know how to write a word. Too young to legally drop out.

Young kids drop out all the time. The actual drop out rate is a lot higher than most high schools acknowledge, as a lot of students never enroll, but drop out before high school. Of course, few if any of them accomplish anything even close to what Ben Franklin did, but then, you're an individual, right?

Of course, I'd be willing to bet that Franklin would have stayed in school and excelled there, had he had that option.

BTW, I would never suggest dropping out if I weren't pretty sure that (1) you, despite your youth, recognize sarcasm and irony when you read it, that (2) you have created a utopian fantasy world that never has and never will exist, and that (3) you're probably ahead of most of your peers academically, or you wouldn't be able to participate in a forum like this one.

I am too young to legally drop out.
Do it anyway, for the benefit of the students.

People use abstractions like "rude kids" to cover up their intellectual nakedness.
Yes, my intellectual is naked.
Disruptiing is a favor for the students, as it saves them a short bombardement of submission.

It also saves them from learning. We would not want them bombarded with math, history, social studies, English, science, or chemistry. Just your outbursts.

Do it anyway, for the benefit of the students.

Yes, my intellectual is naked.

It also saves them from learning. We would not want them bombarded with math, history, social studies, English, science, or chemistry. Just your outbursts.

history is under the category of social studies, chemistry is a type of science. I am begining to doubt you were ever a teacher, or even a student.

Personal insults on a political forum. Arent you supposed to be the mature one?

Intellectual nakedness means that a person is rather ignorant, and will try to cover it up.

Nothing useful is taught in school. Name one thing you have taught/seen taught that has practical applications in everyday life.

Nothing useful is taught in school. Name one thing you have taught/seen taught that has practical applications in everyday life.

reading
mathematics
history
science
writing

So, you're probably a pretty good reader and writer now.

Math? Well, you can only understand the world to the degree you can understand math.

Come to think of it, the same is true of reading, as it involves sorting fact from opinion, fact from fiction, and drawing conclusions.

Those who don't understand history are doomed to repeat it.

And, no one knows it all at age 16. Well, I might have, but that was over 50 years ago, so there wasn't as much to know back then.:D

Werbung:
history is under the category of social studies, chemistry is a type of science. I am begining to doubt you were ever a teacher, or even a student.
You are correct, I never was.

Personal insults on a political forum. Arent you supposed to be the mature one?
No.

Intellectual nakedness means that a person is rather ignorant, and will try to cover it up.
That is strange. I have looked in encyclopedias and dictionaries and have not found that definition. Until I find it, I intend on keeping my intellect naked.

Leave now then...they cannot keep you there. Fly away, be free. Do not waste your great gift. In the mean time, Compter applications, and Machine Shop. Whoops! That was two. But never have been a student or a teacher I cannot count.

Back