Teamsters Union Goons Picket Child’s Funeral, Harass Mourners, Disrupt Service With Laughter…

Cruella

Disgusting :mad:

Teamsters Union Goons Picket Child’s Funeral, Harass Mourners, Disrupt Service With Laughter

Werbung:
Where is the FBI is gonna make arrests? Theres a new federal law you cant protest anybodys Funeral within 1000 feet.

Surely this kind of behavior from Obama's thugs doesn't surprise anyone.

Obama allows the NBPP to intimidate voters in Philadelphia. Obama was standing on stage next to Hoffa when Hoffa said of the TEA Party "we're gonna take them son-of-a-bitches out" ..... the following week is when all the arsonist wild fires started across Texas.

Shortly there after is when Obama took a swipe at Gov. Rick Perry with his global warming comment saying "a governor whose state is on fire, denying climate change" as Obama denied federal disaster funds for the state of Texas.

It is common understanding around here on who, how, and why those fires were set.

The IRS was already targeting the TEA Party by that time as well.

This consistent kind of behavior is common among the current regime and should not surprise anyone by this point.

Werbung:
Didn't the same thing happen in Arizona?
Yes it did .... of course, I am more familiar with Texas.

Many acres were burned near where I live in several different areas resulting in some fatalities. The Sheriff's Office posted a column in the local paper for citizens to be on the look out for suspicious people driving around setting these fires.

Some citizens here had observed two men in a car throwing what turned out to be a long sock with rocks in the bottom of it. They would set them on fire and sling them deep into the woods from their car, thus burning up the evidence in the process.

One person was arrested out of Houston for setting some of the fires. I can't find the story. He had a polish last name and look like a union thug, not some one from Texas. He was convicted for setting multiple fires and only received probation by time it was done.

Again, it's common knowledge around here on who, how, and why Texas was set on fire in 2011.

Back