TEXAS A&M UPSETS No. 1 ALABAMA 29-24!

Werbung:
Why didnt Tides fans help them out? They were not that loud!! Ever heard the old saying " Home Team advantage"? When your team is at home youre supposed to help them out like making noise causing the other team jump offsides or false starts. Youre gonna learn something in Baltimore tommorow when the Ravens beat Oakland cause our fans are very crazy,hostle and loud. Besides this is great news now FSU can move closer to #1

Why didnt Tides fans help them out? They were not that loud!! Ever heard the old saying " Home Team advantage"? When your team is at home youre supposed to help them out like making noise causing the other team jump offsides or false starts. Youre gonna learn something in Baltimore tommorow when the Ravens beat Oakland cause our fans are very crazy,hostle and loud. Besides this is great news now FSU can move closer to #1

SHELL-SHOCKED.
BTW--I hate Oakland.
Ballamer is going to win.

Ravens blasted the Raiders today 55-20 Did yall learn anything? OUR FANS ARE LOUD, TOUGH ,AND HOSTLE! M&T Bank Stadium is no mans land. Its almost as bad like the Baltimore Colts fans back in those old memorial stadium days. It was called the largest outdoor insane asylum. I call M&T Bank Stadium the insane asylum you want to adviod. These Fans are totaly nuts i been there. Let me give you an example what Ravens fans are like.

So,,Unless youre cheering for our Ravens you better stay outta there.

Werbung:
Back