Thank you anti-fur people!

"Your posts begs the question: Is all life sacred? If so, insect life is also sacred and a farmer who uses pesticides is "killing for money" (less insects-higher yield-more money). You seem to dodge that flow of "all life has the right to live, logic". "

Since you choose to ignore (again), the underling question above, and shift the focus of the thread, we can only assume your anti-fur stance comes from the emotional response to "cute" animals dying as opposed to the "ugly" ones. It remains that if it were tarantulas being clubbed to death on the ice instead of cute, white baby seals, you anti-fur people would not voice a complaint. In the end you have shown to be a disingenuous ass hole. Now the mods may eliminate me from this forum. I leave it to you to be the chief "contributor."

Your debate with Mare is quite extraordinary. I say that because Mare believes in eugenics. She stated this belief a number of times in other threads. She believes the world has too many humans. She believes abortion is a good thing. Yet, she seems to think that life other than human life, is scared.

Do I have that right Mare?

Werbung:
Your debate with Mare is quite extraordinary. I say that because Mare believes in eugenics. She stated this belief a number of times in other threads. She believes the world has too many humans. She believes abortion is a good thing. Yet, she seems to think that life other than human life, is scared.

Do I have that right Mare?

The bad thing about lying on the thread is that you can't back up your words.

I defy you to find a quote in which I use the word "eugenics" and say I support it. You are a liar.

Nor do I think abortion is a "good" thing--once again you have lied.

And I think there are way too many cows in the world too, but that doesn't mean that I think people should kill them.

When you have to resort to this level of untruth it simply underlines the fact that you have nothing of substance to contribute.

"Your posts begs the question: Is all life sacred? If so, insect life is also sacred and a farmer who uses pesticides is "killing for money" (less insects-higher yield-more money). You seem to dodge that flow of "all life has the right to live, logic". "

Since you choose to ignore (again), the underling question above, and shift the focus of the thread, we can only assume your anti-fur stance comes from the emotional response to "cute" animals dying as opposed to the "ugly" ones. It remains that if it were tarantulas being clubbed to death on the ice instead of cute, white baby seals, you anti-fur people would not voice a complaint. In the end you have shown to be a disingenuous ass hole. Now the mods may eliminate me from this forum. I leave it to you to be the chief "contributor."

It is senseless or greed-based violence that is the issue. (Tarantulas are kind of cute and fuzzy too.)

The bad thing about lying on the thread is that you can't back up your words.

I defy you to find a quote in which I use the word "eugenics" and say I support it. You are a liar.

Nor do I think abortion is a "good" thing--once again you have lied.

And I think there are way too many cows in the world too, but that doesn't mean that I think people should kill them.

When you have to resort to this level of untruth it simply underlines the fact that you have nothing of substance to contribute.

Very harsh words my sweet Mare.

Did you not say there are too many humans in the world? Did you not say that over population is a huge problem? Are you not a proponent of abortion including partial birth abortion (aka infanticide)?

If I am wrong, I apologize.

Werbung:
Very harsh words my sweet Mare.

Did you not say there are too many humans in the world? Did you not say that over population is a huge problem? Are you not a proponent of abortion including partial birth abortion (aka infanticide)?

If I am wrong, I apologize.

I accept your apology. I am not a supporter of partial birth abortions. I think abortion is murder in some sense, but I'm not comfortable letting the government dictate to women what they can do with their bodies.

The fact that I think there are too many people on Earth hardly tranlates into eugenics. I think people should do as I have done and decide not to have any children.

Back