Thank You!

jbohsix

I wanted to say thanks for the welcome from the 'Administrator' Walter. Handled very nicely and in such a professional manner.

I like the topics and this board very much, but a bit more confusing than I have been used to. Hopefully I will catch on. :confused:

About me I run a board with a co/administrator. I was told about this board and 'No' I for the life of me cannot think who?

I am into Environmental issues, an animal advocate as well as our 'wildlife'

I love people as a whole and still have hope for our Country. (I know we are in a terrible mess and see such a need for all of us to 'Unite')

Before my life-time dream of being a Nurse, my other life was managing 'fine dining restaurant' I have an associate in this field.
I loved my work even then.

I have also worked in the Veterinary field for over 6 years and I ran our local 'dog & cat' pound for a few years. I was there long enough to get the community to notice 'It was almost an ALL KILL shelter.

I got rescue, fostering, and some other rules changed. I am a Euthanasia tech also. Nothing to be proud of but at least 'I let nothing suffer' as the previous 'Director' did.

Enough about me and anxious to meet all of you. :)
jbohsix

Werbung:
Welcome aboard...and my nickname stands for loads of truth about my feelings on animal abuse/neglect/lack of responsibility in ownership...but the flip side is that I agree with medical testing on animals {as humanely has possible}...it is the necessary evil of our world!

Werbung:
Back