Thanks Mayor Jones for (finally) doing the right thing

I think they should keep letting the flea party act like fools and let us record it

And both guys admitted they had sex with the kids, one just insisted that he never did it till the boys 18th birthday even though they had over nighters for a year before that.

They got off because they high profile dems, Bob Packwood slapped some girls butt and lost his job. But he was a republican so it’s all good :)

Sam Adams NEVER admitted having sex with kids, but confirmed that he had a CONSENSUAL sexual relationship with a yong adult.

[/In 2009, Adams was cleared of any criminal wrongdoing related to a consensual sexual relationship with a young adult he met in 2005. Adams said the deception about the relationship was warranted because a political opponent had falsely accused him of having sex with a minor. Adams later apologized.[8][9][10]
In 2010, Adams fired the police chief and then fired a police officer who had shot and killed an unarmed citizen.[11] He recruited a wind company to spend $66 million on development and hire 400 employees,[12] established the city's first economic development plan, developed programs designed to reduce Portland's high school dropout rate and make the city more sustainable,[13] and, along with the rest of the city council, adopted gun control regulations that are designed to reduce shootings.[14]QUOTE]

Werbung:
Werbung:
Yep, Absurdities by the Right are much "superior" to absurdities by the Left!

I agree wih that

Please point out my absurdities.

Would one of my absurdities be BJ Bubba NEVER had a surplus????...hahahahaha.....:rolleyes:

There is a difference between facts and absurdities. Sadly, some people can't distinguish the two. But, its really not their fault because they form their beliefs from propaganda.

Back