The 9/12 Project

GenSeneca

highres_7526584.jpeg

The 9/12 Project

9 Principles

1. America Is Good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the external rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
Honesty “I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider to be the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.” George Washington

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
Marriage/Family “It is in the love of one’s family only that heartfelt happiness is known. By a law of our nature, we cannot be happy without the endearing connections of a family.” Thomas Jefferson

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
Justice “I deem one of the essential principles of our government… equal and exact justice to all men of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political.” Thomas Jefferson

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
Life, Liberty, & The Pursuit of Happiness “Everyone has a natural right to choose that vocation in life which he thinks most likely to give him comfortable subsistence.” Thomas Jefferson

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
Charity “It is not everyone who asketh that deserveth charity; all however, are worth of the inquiry or the deserving may suffer.” George Washington

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
On your right to disagree “In a free and republican government, you cannot restrain the voice of the multitude; every man will speak as he thinks, or more properly without thinking.” George Washington

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
Who works for whom? “I consider the people who constitute a society or a nation as the source of all authority in that nation.” Thomas Jefferson

12 Values

* Honesty*
* Reverence*
* Hope*
* Thrift*
* Humility*
* Charity*
* Sincerity*
* Moderation*
* Hard Work*
* Courage*
* Personal Responsibility*
* Gratitude*

If you agree with at least 7 of the 9 principles and 10 of the 12 values, then you should consider joining the 912'ers... at least visit the site and check out the video.

If you care to discuss any of these, that should be a good discussion.

Some 910'ers will attack the 912 project with their usual bag of sarcasm and derision but that's only because they are incapable of having an intelligent discussion like a rational adult. They'll probably target Glenn Beck personally and use it as an excuse to begin talking about Rush, Hannity, whatever it takes for them to derail the topic. If anyone feels the need to respond to those who disagree with the 912 project, I ask that you see if they can answer a simple question - now don't let them change the topic on you - and ask them which of the 9 principles and 12 values they disagree with and why.

Werbung:
"Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise."

James Madison

Hey..to be a 9/12er do you have to cry all the time like Glenn Beck? He cries more than Dick Vermeil. The only question seems to be...are his tears real or is it an act?

"Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise."

James Madison

Hey..to be a 9/12er do you have to cry all the time like Glenn Beck? He cries more than Dick Vermeil. The only question seems to be...are his tears real or is it an act?

So Popey,
You don't like the message, or Beck?
He is simply wanting the country to wake up and realize what congress is doing to all of us... including you.

You better think about the agenda and know that you will be affected too.

Carbon Cap & Trade will affect everyone. Estimates are that our electricity will go up as much as 40%. That, is what is referred to as an indirect tax.

Every corporaton that has to succomb to the the Carbon Cap & Trade program will have to pay more for their product and they will pass the price on and /or lay people off. There's no way around it.

Power companies, food manufacturers, industrial manufacturers, trucking companies that transport food, gas... all of that goes up and that means we will all be paying more at a time when the country is not that great off.

Do some research on it Popeye and then tell me you won't be affected by the Carbon Cap & Trade (which is part of Obama's glorius 3 trill budget)

TANSTAFL - There aint no such thing as a free lunch.

James Madison

Is that sarcasm and derision? I think it is.... :)

Did he just try to derail the topic of the post by personally attacking Glenn Beck? I think he did.....:)

Am I a psychic or are you 910'ers really that predictable? I think you are.

Popeye, which of the 9 principles and 12 values do you disagree with and why?

highres_7526584.jpeg

The 9/12 Project

9 Principles

1. America Is Good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the external rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
Honesty “I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider to be the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.” George Washington

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
Marriage/Family “It is in the love of one’s family only that heartfelt happiness is known. By a law of our nature, we cannot be happy without the endearing connections of a family.” Thomas Jefferson

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
Justice “I deem one of the essential principles of our government… equal and exact justice to all men of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political.” Thomas Jefferson

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
Life, Liberty, & The Pursuit of Happiness “Everyone has a natural right to choose that vocation in life which he thinks most likely to give him comfortable subsistence.” Thomas Jefferson

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
Charity “It is not everyone who asketh that deserveth charity; all however, are worth of the inquiry or the deserving may suffer.” George Washington

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
On your right to disagree “In a free and republican government, you cannot restrain the voice of the multitude; every man will speak as he thinks, or more properly without thinking.” George Washington

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
Who works for whom? “I consider the people who constitute a society or a nation as the source of all authority in that nation.” Thomas Jefferson

12 Values

* Honesty*
* Reverence*
* Hope*
* Thrift*
* Humility*
* Charity*
* Sincerity*
* Moderation*
* Hard Work*
* Courage*
* Personal Responsibility*
* Gratitude*

If you agree with at least 7 of the 9 principles and 10 of the 12 values, then you should consider joining the 912'ers... at least visit the site and check out the video.

If you care to discuss any of these, that should be a good discussion.

Some 910'ers will attack the 912 project with their usual bag of sarcasm and derision but that's only because they are incapable of having an intelligent discussion like a rational adult. They'll probably target Glenn Beck personally and use it as an excuse to begin talking about Rush, Hannity, whatever it takes for them to derail the topic. If anyone feels the need to respond to those who disagree with the 912 project, I ask that you see if they can answer a simple question - now don't let them change the topic on you - and ask them which of the 9 principles and 12 values they disagree with and why.

I got to #2 and already lost me...

I got to #2 and already lost me...

You must not have read the part where I said:

"If you agree with at least 7 of the 9 principles and 10 of the 12 values, then you should consider joining the 912'ers... at least visit the site and check out the video."

I also disagree with #2, I am Non-Religious and I've been welcomed with open arms. I agree with the other 8 principles though...

Do you agree 100% with the Democrats?

Do you agree 100% with the Republicans?

Do you agree 100% with your own Independent Party?

Is there any person on earth that you agree with 100% of the time?

If you answered yes to any one of those, you're an anomaly because most of us don't agree 100% with any other person on earth, much less a political party, movement or other collection individuals... 7 out of 9 aint bad.

Now if you have a chip on your shoulder, some hard feelings towards me, or Glenn Beck, or just a complete disdain for religion and religious people in general, that would be a real shame because the 912 project is not about religion. Its not about Democrat vs Republican. Its about how much our country is spinning out of control no matter which side is steering the ship because neither party is grounded in principles or values - only in greed and power.

You must not have read the part where I said:

"If you agree with at least 7 of the 9 principles and 10 of the 12 values, then you should consider joining the 912'ers... at least visit the site and check out the video."

I also disagree with #2, I am Non-Religious and I've been welcomed with open arms. I agree with the other 8 principles though...

Do you agree 100% with the Democrats?

Do you agree 100% with the Republicans?

Do you agree 100% with your own Independent Party?

Is there any person on earth that you agree with 100% of the time?

If you answered yes to any one of those, you're an anomaly because most of us don't agree 100% with any other person on earth, much less a political party, movement or other collection individuals... 7 out of 9 aint bad.

Now if you have a chip on your shoulder, some hard feelings towards me, or Glenn Beck, or just a complete disdain for religion and religious people in general, that would be a real shame because the 912 project is not about religion. Its not about Democrat vs Republican. Its about how much our country is spinning out of control no matter which side is steering the ship because neither party is grounded in principles or values - only in greed and power.

I have no issue with you, Glenn Beck I think is a complete waste of air ( air time, and breathing air) but still....I just will not support any platform with #2 on it, even if I agreed with the next 11.

Is that sarcasm and derision? I think it is.... :)

Did he just try to derail the topic of the post by personally attacking Glenn Beck? I think he did.....:)

Am I a psychic or are you 910'ers really that predictable? I think you are.

That has nothing to do with being psychic, it has to with you insulating yourself from the attacks you knew were coming since even a Faux News devotee such as yourself surely knows, or at least suspects, that Beck is a nutcase.

......is it just me or are those "views" a bit.....well...... sort of fluffy bunny...waltons mountain? I guess I'm getting old as I looked at them and though that its a very simplistic take on a very provincial view on life.

......is it just me or are those "views" a bit.....well...... sort of fluffy bunny...waltons mountain? I guess I'm getting old as I looked at them and though that its a very simplistic take on a very provincial view on life.

I think they are simple and basic
but we have lost them as a nation

truth is simple really and clear
its not complex and deep

Walton's mountian :) they have that show in England?

......I think that the US is now a sophisticated country that needs to exert itself rather than wrap itself up in obscure historical dogma...... all seems a bit puritanical.

When did we become sophisticated? I never signed up for that.

And historically we are the greatest nation on God's green earth but we are losing touch with that, if we don’t look back we will have forgotten what made us great to start with.

I know that sounds arrogant and maybe it is but I do believe we are a really great nation but going down hill fast. We were unique and now we look just like everybody else. This is a bad thing and a very sad thing.

Look how great and powerful your nation was and now gosh some of the stuff you have posted just breaks my heart. I want to shake you all and say wake up before you’re down the crapper with France! Its too late for them but its not too late for you and us.

I have no issue with you, Glenn Beck I think is a complete waste of air ( air time, and breathing air) but still....I just will not support any platform with #2 on it, even if I agreed with the next 11.

Its not a political platform, they are principles and there are only 9 of them, not 12. There are, however, 12 values. Do you disagree with any of the 12 values?

Why do you feel the need to "discredit" Glenn Beck rather than refuting the substance of his message?

I have no problem with people who believe in God and have found them to be far more reasonable individuals than people who share my non-religious views. Basically, I have no problem with #2 so I'm having trouble understanding why you find #2 so objectionable as to not even bother looking at any of the others.

Werbung:
That has nothing to do with being psychic, it has to with you insulating yourself from the attacks you knew were coming since even a Faux News devotee such as yourself surely knows, or at least suspects, that Beck is a nutcase.

More ridicule... How surprising :rolleyes:

Which of the 9 principles and 12 values do you disagree with and why?

Back