The abominable Covid test

invest07

I had to have a Covid test as part of treatment for a mild case of anemia. The Covid test is PURE HELL. The tech used a swab with a round wood handle. Then the tech stuck the swab so far up my nose I thought it might go into my brain. I jumped so much that I may have left handprints on the chair handles. My nose was still sore several minutes later.
If any of you HOPers want to share your experience, this is the place.
I truly hope you guys are well and never have to get a Covid test. It ain't fun.

Werbung:
Since my first Covid test I have had to get an incredible 3 more. It seems my doctor won't treat me without a current test.
The last 3 tests were not as unpleasant as the first. The techs did not just cram the swab up my nose. They placed it gently against the top of my nose. Then they swab carefully. One even counted backwards from 10 to let me know when it was over.
And the anemia has been taken care of. And I will be able to get back to donating blood again soon. I have donated 8 gallons of whole blood and a few hundred bottles of plasma. I have divets on the inside of my elbows and scar tissue inside from all the sticks.
A neighbor of mine just got the all clear from Covid. She had to take time from work and she and her daughter quarantined themselves from each other. Their bedrooms are at either end of the house and they just locked themselves in their rooms for 10 days.
I thought this was pretty slick for mother and daughter under the same roof to not infect each other.

I took the time to read the disclaimer attached to one of my Covid tests. And guess what?
I may or may not have Covid. The test results may not necessarily accurate. They say there are too many unknowns to be absolutely certain.
So if you have had a Covid test, before you rely on the results you should read the disclaimer. It will open your eyes to the REAL truth. So the same yokels that designed this test are designing a vaccine.
Good luck with the vaccine. You just may need it.

Walter, I was not referring to just any test ... only the Covid test. It is hard to trust a test when the disclaimer that comes with the test is incredibly broad. So broad as to cast serious doubts on the test results. Either the test is accurate or it is not.
As far as meds go, every med ever invented has unintended side effects. I worked in pharmacies for 9 years and saw some of the side effects for myself. Tylenol helps relieve pain but can damage your liver. Warfarin helps diabetes but can damage the action of your heart.
My post was about a test and not taking meds.

Werbung:
I am 82 and Never did a Covid test, and don't go to doctors much at all..2020 is the First Yr in my long life that No Doc Appts...I made my 2 drug refills last thru the year into next March and so no appts....Plus with covid, docs are not seeing a lot of patients....

To keep my immune system strong: Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and Grape Seed Extract....many yrs of taking supplements, like 30 yrs.

The grocery delivery guy was just here and we had a NICE conversation about taking care of one's health...he takes supplements and took down my 4 that are my vital ones....Dark skinned people are very prone to be Vit D deficient, white skin too but dark more so...

I've blabbed on long enough for now....keep healthy as best one can.

Back