The Acorn thread

PH2008033100939.jpg

Obama, the community Organizer, seen here giving classes for Acorn....:eek:

I am listening to a former acorn organizer his name is Gregory Hall

he is exposing them for what they are doing but he says they should just be reformed not shut down.

Werbung:
Re: Acorn Fraud widespread

you know what, we are going to have a huge problem on election day In Ohio, either way. the fake acorn voter regestrations/votes from last week they thought came from copying the phone book. So when those real people come to vote for the person they want to vote for, it will either say sorry you already voted or your name was purged due to voter fraud or what ever.

now I konw it wont matter to most bots, a vote was cast for the messiah and thats all that really counts. but I would be so fuming mad if I went to vote for McCain and found out acorn used my name from the phone book and voted for "the one" with my name

oh my gosh a nightmare waiting to happen.

You mean try to vote as Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny? You don't think that might raise a red flag or two? In fact, come to think of it, if ACORN's plan was voter fraud don't you think they'd do a better job with the dummy names?

This is all about the GOP attempting to suppress the voter turnout of minorities and the poor. Plus, when McCain loses they'll have what they think is a ready made excuse to challenge the validity of Obama's election.

Race card drivel. The leftwing criminal group ACORN cares as much about legitimate democracy as I do about castro's birthday.

Acorn nuts just got PLANTED!

6th Circuit Court Opinion

Entire 6th Circuit Court of Appeals rules that the Ohio Secretary of State MUST immediately implement measures to ensure the validity of ALL voter registrations in the State of Ohio. ACORN and the Dems lose HUGE.

TOO BAD, SO SAD, IT JUST SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!:p

Re: Acorn nuts just got PLANTED!

Good! It should be a fair and honest election even if that means we don't know who the new president will be until next year.

OH NO! All those dead voters being disenfranchised! What has become of America?

Well, as expected, I see that none of the liberal ACORN supporters have anything to say about this. Poor babies, must be off in the corner crying. :(

6th Circuit Court Opinion

Entire 6th Circuit Court of Appeals rules that the Ohio Secretary of State MUST immediately implement measures to ensure the validity of ALL voter registrations in the State of Ohio. ACORN and the Dems lose HUGE.

TOO BAD, SO SAD, IT JUST SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!:p

You're silly!:D

They gave Jennifer Brunner the Ohio Secretary of State till Friday to come up with a system to verify new registrations... which will probably be changed to Monday.

And what exactly is the problem for the "Dems" or "ACORN"? The Dems and ACORN don't want false registrations anymore than anyone else. They want a whole lot of new valid registrations... which they'll definitely have with absolutely no doubt.

The previous verification system was the system put in place when the Republicans were in control of Ohio's State Government. Brunner will gladly change it to anything the court wants.

And if you've heard back in the 90's when Senator Obama was a practicing Attorney that he represented ACORN... you heard right. Know who his co-counsel was? It was the UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE. Yep Senator Obama & the Justice Department filed suit representing ACORN to allow what's known as "Motor Voter Registration". Which meant you could register to vote at Bureau of Motor Vehicle locations. SHOCKING AIN'T IT!:D

Plus John McCain himself has spoke at ACORN rallies praising ACORN & their workers as wonderful people. The clip has been all over TV.

The whole thing is a big strawman argument in the first place... people making a huge deal out of what happened just don't understand all registration rules.

1st... While it cumbersome and stupid and not supposed to be done registering 1000 times with the same valid name & address is not "ELECTION FRAUD". You could still only vote once.

2nd... We've heard about the registrations filled out by say Mickey Mouse. ACRON under the LAW must turn in ALL registrations they receive no matter how bazaar to the Board of Elections. They would be breaking the LAW not to turn them in.

3rd... You have to show a valid state ID to vote in Ohio. If the big sinister plan of the Democrats is to actually have Mr. Mickey Mouse show up to the polls... with a matching valid state ID... and then actually vote because of the previously submitted "Mickey Mouse" registration......

well then I think we ought to just give them the election anyway because if they can make that fly they are smarter than everything John McCain and Sarah Palin have thought up combined in their whole entire campaign!:D

Come on guys... stop all the misdirection... it won't work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW7TPOMbd8Y

3rd... You have to show a valid state ID to vote in Ohio.

I'll just choose to shoot down this one lie, since its such a big one:

Absentee ballots don't require you to go anywhere to show ID.

Your ACORN buddies get busted in EVERY ELECTION for VOTE FRAUD, not just Voter Registration Fraud...
Halloween_MoveOn.gif

And what exactly is the problem for the "Dems" or "ACORN"? The Dems and ACORN don't want false registrations anymore than anyone else. They want a whole lot of new valid registrations... which they'll definitely have with absolutely no doubt.

You can't be serious. Every single election, ACORN end up being busted for voter fraud, and even former members of ACORN say they are corrupt and always have been. And ACORN exclusively supports the democrats.

How is this a problem? It will stop their voter fraud to get dems elected.

I'll just choose to shoot down this one lie, since its such a big one:

Absentee ballots don't require you to go anywhere to show ID.

Your ACORN buddies get busted in EVERY ELECTION for VOTE FRAUD, not just Voter Registration Fraud...
Halloween_MoveOn.gif

WOW! That's amazing information but we just voted absentee last Sunday and they required ID before they'd even print our ballots.

Now we voted Absentee in person... but even if you do the mail in Absentee thing you have to include one of three things in the return packet and check the little box on the outside of the envelope as to which you enclosed.

A) A current voter registration card which you'd only have if it was mailed to your current address.

B) A copy of your drivers license or state ID.

C) Multiple paid bills for the address registered.

Also the mailed in ballots get a lot more scrutiny.

You only needed last 4 digits of your SS# for the register & vote campaign.

WOW! That's amazing information but we just voted absentee last Sunday and they required ID before they'd even print our ballots.

Now we voted Absentee in person... but even if you do the mail in Absentee thing you have to include one of three things in the return packet and check the little box on the outside of the envelope as to which you enclosed.

A) A current voter registration card which you'd only have if it was mailed to your current address.

B) A copy of your drivers license or state ID.

C) Multiple paid bills for the address registered.

Also the mailed in ballots get a lot more scrutiny.

Here is just ONE example:

Texas Watchdog compared Harris County's voter registration roll with the Social Security death index and found more than 4,000 matches -- registered voters that, it appears, are already dead.

Some of them, like Henderson Hill's late wife Linda, voted postmortem.

"I would like to know who did it, myself," Hill told Davis.

We don't know who used Linda Hill's or Gloria Guidry's IDs to vote, but we do know if their names had been purged from voter rolls after they died, using their IDs wouldn't have worked.

"This is a red flag. No matter where you are, this should set off alarm bells," Seibert said. "Someone needs to take a look at this." -- Local 2 Houston

1adawn.jpg

Werbung:
Back