The Acorn thread

Werbung:
Re: Acorn nuts just got PLANTED!

And if you've heard back in the 90's when Senator Obama was a practicing Attorney that he represented ACORN... you heard right. Know who his co-counsel was? It was the UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE. Yep Senator Obama & the Justice Department filed suit representing ACORN to allow what's known as "Motor Voter Registration". Which meant you could register to vote at Bureau of Motor Vehicle locations. SHOCKING AIN'T IT!:D

You mean Johnny Reno's Justice Department? The same Justice Department that was run by the B!TCH that MURDERED the Branch Davidians? The same Justice Department that violated a Judges order when they ASSAULTED a home, WITHOUT A PROPER WARRANT, and KIDNAPPED Elian Gonzalez? You mean THAT Justice Department, run by that same NAZI B!TCH that should be in a prison cell? You'd have been better off to say nothing at all than to bring that up.

You keep saying moronic things, and coming up with every excuse in the book for those scumbags, and I can guarantee you if ANYONE with an (R) behind their name had done anything like this, you'd be screaming for their head on a platter. You're nothing but a lying, disingenuous, hypocritical hack.

Re: Obama's ACORN lies

I wonder why Hillary supporters are not livid, he gave them 800 thousand dollars in the primary to get out HIS vote. I would think it was not all on the up and up if I was them. I am not even them and I think it was not all on the up and up

Notice this repeated pattern with Obama? He tries to deny almost everything in his past.

are you surprised? Did you ever think for one minute that Obama isn't only interested in personal glory as the first black president?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....your collective, black lil' NeoCon hearts must be breakin'!!!! :p

"By focusing attention on false voter registration forms filed by the liberal group ACORN, Republicans and Arizona Sen. John McCain are raising alarm bells about the potential for widespread voter fraud this fall.

But election experts say the chances for significant voter fraud in November are slim. Most of the false or duplicate names - such as "Mickey Mouse" and the starting lineup of the Dallas Cowboys - are already being struck from voter rolls by election boards. Election experts say that while there have been isolated cases of voter fraud in recent history, it's virtually impossible [URL="http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/10/15/MNHN13HGJL.DTL&feed=rss.news"]to pull off large-scale voter fraud without being discovered[/URL]."

:p

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....your collective, black lil' NeoCon hearts must be breakin'!!!! :p

:p

Thanks for your post from the uber-lib rag SF Chronicle. ;) Remember how libs were pissing their pants with fury based on a few rumors of voter fraud in 2000 and 2004? Now they greet the evidence of widespread fraud, focussed on swing states, with a yawn. Voter fraud is what put JF kennedy in the white house - the Daily chicago democratic machine, the same organization obama came up with, managed to steal the election of 1960 with widespread fraud in chicago, which won jfk illinois and hence the election.

You're telling me that Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck cast votes and they were counted? LOL!

No I don't suppose that MM or DD actually showed up. There is voter fraud in ACORN but registering MM and DD are additional facts about ACORN not facts that support the voter fraud we all know they are guilty of.

So why did ACORN register MM and DD?

Here is why: each person responsible to register new voters must meet a quota of 20 new registrants per day or they don't get paid. Yes they are paid by the day so we know that they are high quality employees.:D When Obama wrote community organizer on his resume this is what he was talking about.

If all the highly qualified employees that go out to register people to vote can't meet their quotas and thus can't get paid that is not good for ACORN. They would loose too many of these high quality employees and then they would not be able to meet their own quotas and then they would not receive 40% of their funds from tax dollars or grants from Obama.

So no, this specific element is not voter fraud. It is another kind of fraud.

So now we know that ACORN engages in at least two kinds of fraud and pressures banks to make bad loans resulting in the housing crisis we have today.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....it appears the big-issue was ad-time!!!

logosmalr.gif

"The Republican party has launched a major attack against ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, charging them with trying to steal the election for Barack Obama. Their conduct is outrageous,” said Steve Schmidt of the McCain campaign, “we have worked so hard to steal this election fair and square that to have this group of pipsqueak upstarts trying to steal it back is beyond the pale.”

The REAL dangers of ACORNS activities exposed.

I was just listening to a radio program, so what I'm about to convey probably won't be in the papers for a few days (if ever, given that the media is in the tank for Obama), but here goes anyway.

In Ohio, in early voting, they've stopped over a dozen people from voting who showed up IN PERSON to vote, because someone else had already voted under their name!

All of the cases where people were registered multiple times? No big deal you say? Well, here's why it IS a big deal. These people are sent as many "mail in" ballots as many times as they've been registered! There has already been one case where one individual was registered over a dozen times, was mailed over a dozen "mail in ballots", and SENT THEM ALL IN!

These are just some of the ones that have been caught, AND MADE PUBLIC!

Now, for all of you Liberal ACORN apologists, try to equivocate THAT away.

Re: The REAL dangers of ACORNS activities exposed.

I was just listening to a radio program, so what I'm about to convey probably won't be in the papers for a few days (if ever, given that the media is in the tank for Obama), but here goes anyway.

In Ohio, in early voting, they've stopped over a dozen people from voting who showed up IN PERSON to vote, because someone else had already voted under their name!

All of the cases where people were registered multiple times? No big deal you say? Well, here's why it IS a big deal. These people are sent as many "mail in" ballots as many times as they've been registered! There has already been one case where one individual was registered over a dozen times, was mailed over a dozen "mail in ballots", and SENT THEM ALL IN!

These are just some of the ones that have been caught, AND MADE PUBLIC!

Now, for all of you Liberal ACORN apologists, try to equivocate THAT away.

The news reports I heard about that early voting in Ohio were many of the acorn votes were silly names but apparently some names were just taken out of the phone book.

So those people who come to vote and can not because someone already used their name via acorn will just have to suck it up. I guess they will say No big deal if they are libs because acorn had them vote for obama but what if they are not libs and wanted to vote for someone else.

I think the answer from their sec of state is

suck it up
and the answer from some here will be

cry cry cry
you always cry so what if someone used your vote

cry cry cry

Werbung:
Re: Acorn nuts just got PLANTED!

Here is just ONE example:

1adawn.jpg

I don't know the true details or outcome of any investigations other than Ohio. But I can tell you ACORN is not a voter fraud organization. Now obviously when you're registering millions of new people a very small percentage of street level workers are going to be lazy and find ways to make up names to keep up their number of people registered numbers... and it's good those things are found out and those workers fired and/or prosecuted.

But we still get back to the actual issue and that is these are names that will never vote. They're there only to boost some workers totals not to actually create false votes.

If you wanted to commit massive voter fraud you certainly would do it under the table in a off the radar setting... not a nationally watched group like ACORN.

Overall the goal is and should be to get as many Americans participating in our Representative Democracy as possible.

Back