The Anti New York Times9

Jim415

If Sulzberger's New York Times is the media flagship for the 'Left' side of the American Idiocracy, then Rupert Murdoch's FOX News Corporation (FOX News, Wall Street Journal) represents the "Right" or "Neo-Conservative" wing of the same bird of prey. For the patriotic, conservative White male who cannot stomach the sight of Homo Obongo and First Beast Moochele, or bear to read The Marxist New York Times or watch network TV News - Murdoch's FOX is there to provide an outlet; an outlet which leads to the dead end of Republican Party politics and endless wars for Israel.

Indirectly, FOX also serves the important purpose of manipulating anti-war liberals. The network's bloodthirsty mouthpieces such as Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity play the role of the "bad cop", screaming for war against Syria, Iran, and even Russia. Night after night, Obongo is trashed as the new "Neville Chamberlain", cowering before the latest Hitler-of-the-Month. FOX cautions its viewers that Democrats are dangerous weaklings who are "gutting the military" and allowing rogue nations to run wild.

1. FOX's Sean Hannity: "I'm a great American! War War! War!" (satire)

2. FOX's psychopathic Bill O-Reilly: "I love Jesus. I love war. Shut up!" (satire)

Meanwhile, in reality, the "good cop" Obongo has proven himself to be every bit as aggressive and dangerous as his alcohol-addled predecessor, George Bush. Stupid reactionary libtards fail to realize this because, after all, FOX makes fun of Obongo and the Democrats for being pacifists!

Such is the primitive simplicity of the modern day American mind. If the "Liberal" media attacks someone, he must therefore be a solid constitutional conservative (Right cover). If the warmongering "Conservative" media attacks someone, he must therefore be a "pacifist Neville Chamberlain" type (Left cover). This magic trick was not created by accident. It's by design; referred to by some as the 'Left-Right paradigm', or, in simpler terms: "Heads you lose; tails, I win".

Flag burning Marxist Libtards or flag waving Neo-Con Patriotards; take your pick America. For the latter, Murdoch's FOX is the bullshit of choice

Werbung:
Back