The anti-vaccine movement

Conservative radio host Phil Valentine tweeted in December 2020:

"I have a very low risk of A) Getting COVID and B) dying of it if I do. Why would I risk getting a heart attack or paralysis by getting the vaccine?"

Now he ist dead. Died yesterday after contracting COVID-19.

Werbung:

was that supposed to be "und jetzt ist er tot"......:).....

Anyway

as tragic as this is.....its hard not to laugh at these idiots....yeah tough shit on him really...but sad in other respects....anyway at least most people are being responsible about it. Had both mine a long time ago.

Reminds me of an issue we had years ago with the triple MMR vaccines. The Daily Mail published an article written by a Dr Andrew Wakefield; it was an ant-vaccine article based on a written paper published by Wakefield et al in the Lancet, both of which went on to cause mayhem, not only here but round the world, with people refusing to immunise their kids. Many of these kids suffered the consequences because their parents continued to believe in his claims even after they were proved as false and fraudulent. Wakefield was struck off and made to look the total idiot he was - oh yeah and guess what.....he went to the States... Texas as a Executive Director at a medical foundation dealing with Children...which went bust when people found out who he was.

and the moral of the story.....??....dunno really but its sort of interesting.....I think....

Anti-mask “freedom fighter” Caleb Wallace, who demanded “end of Covid tyranny” has died at age 30. He died of Covid-19 - Wallace had been unconscious since Aug. 8, the San Angelo Standard-Times reported, on a ventilator.

He self treated himself with ivermectin. He had proclaimed COVID19 is “perfectly fine to live with.” He leaves behind 3 kids & a pregnant wife.
https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1431837951319846912?s=20

BTW, who is vaccinated?

• all living presidents including Trump
  • all 50 governors (both R and D)
  • nearly 100% of US congress
  • 96% of US physicians
  • 75% of the US military (percentage rising drastically)
Who is not vaccinated?
  • 99% of all currently dying of Covid-19

Conservative radio host Phil Valentine tweeted in December 2020:

"I have a very low risk of A) Getting COVID and B) dying of it if I do. Why would I risk getting a heart attack or paralysis by getting the vaccine?"

Strange world we live in where insanity takes over, and the patient take control of the institution. These sources are a joke.

2 years soon of fear mongering and a new variant every time we turn around. And IN MY OPINION, the more being vaxxed the more super spreaders are being produced and more deaths. So many lies and assumptions on what to do continues and the world continues to be reduced, which I believe is the Original Plan.

2 years soon of fear mongering and a new variant every time we turn around. And IN MY OPINION, the more being vaxxed the more super spreaders are being produced and more deaths. So many lies and assumptions on what to do continues and the world continues to be reduced, which I believe is the Original Plan.
Your being the worse of the worse. Q anon crack pots,

Werbung:
Back