The Approval Pool

and health care....odd how polls showed 55% supports the public option ( not even in the bill now) and how what we are trying to pass looks nothing like what he said in the Election.....realy? show me how...looks to me like alot like what he pushed for...and what the voters voted for. This was before the right wing smear lies though...Death Panals, its going to fund Abortion, Its telling our troops to kill themself ( death book)...they are going to ration health care....( it is already, and always is..) and to many people belived the Palin and Bachmans of the world..

I am sorry if the right is doing better with the dumb and gullible who don't pay much attention vote....

Werbung:
yes in fact, we are lossing the war.

"McChrystal's congressional followed a particularly pointed assessment of the stakes in Afghanistan from his boss, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Adm. Mike Mullen, on Monday.

"We are not winning, which means we are losing," Mullen told troops who will soon go to Afghanistan as part of the first wave of the surge. As the U.S. and its partners lose ground, insurgents gain new recruits, Mullen said. "That's why we need the 30,000" and the fast deployment calendar that Obama chose, Mullen told troops at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina."

we don't have the support needed there, and the taliban controls more of Afgainstan the the Afgan Goverment...thats called lossing a war. I am sorry if it hurts you to say it, but yes...the war is going bad, and had we not sent more troops we may have well have just went home and said we lost.

It does not matter if we are winning or lossing when the question is approval ratings. It only matters how people perceive him and they think he is doing a good job with the war.
as for auto bial outs...lets see how good his approval number when the Auto industry fails...and all those people are out of work...americans are mad at 10% ...but I am sure would approve of 20%...

If it fails in the future it will be his own fault for taking them over and letting people think he was going to fix them.
and I know very few people who would agree with your statement about this beind a mild recession.....No politicians, not many econ people, and most important....not anyone who walks threw my door at work ( less and less..with less and less)....

But I guess I should not be shocked, the recession is not that bad....but you also think we are winning in Afganistan....you live in bizarro world I guess

You would not think I was living in bizarro world if you read what I actually wrote.

I did not say we were winning I said that Americans have had the most favorable rating of a presidents job in Afghanistan since polls were taken on the subject.

And I did not say that this recession is not bad I said that it was not bad by any measure when he first took office. Since then it Has in fact become a worse recession.

and health care....odd how polls showed 55% supports the public option ( not even in the bill now) and how what we are trying to pass looks nothing like what he said in the Election.....realy? show me how...looks to me like alot like what he pushed for...and what the voters voted for.

Please link your data showing that Americans support "The public option" rather than some hypothetical option. The reality is that americans like the idea of options but when they see what has been proposed in the various bills they reject it more than they accept it.

Would any one else care to post all the things that P Obama said were the reasons he would veto a health care bill? There must be four or five of them.

thats not fair, I can never win , since I bet never happens. Then again those polls are also a result of things that have nothing to do with Obama. Bush did not get 90 % approval ratings by doing anything...he got it out of people willing to support anything he did after sept 11....his 30% approval was threw hard work though.

They hate President Obama because he is a good man and they have to be saddled with the Bush legacy of being the worst President since pools were invented. Bush left office with about a 20% approval rating.

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
Jan. 16, 2009

CBS News/N.Y. Times Poll Finds President Will Leave Office With Lowest Final Approval Rating Ever

President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.

Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.

The rating is far below the final ratings of recent two-term presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, who both ended their terms with a 68 percent approval rating, according to CBS News polling.

Recent one term presidents also had higher ratings than Mr. Bush. His father George H.W. Bush had an end-of-term rating of 54 percent, while Jimmy Carter's rating was 44 percent.

Harry Truman had previously had the lowest end-of-term approval at 32 percent, as measured by Gallup.

Werbung:

Unfortunately you failed to follow the directions. The first and the last link both measure support for hypothetical public options and not for any legislation that has been presented. (the second one would not load for me).

As I said: Americans favor some sort of option but as soon as they see the legislation they oppose it strongly.

Back