The BALLOON CHALLENGE: Biden 1-0 / Trump 0-3

Phoenix68

The BALLOON CHALLENGE: Biden 1-0 / Trump 0-3
February 5, 2023
EarnestVeneratedFirebelliedtoad-size_restricted.gif

Werbung:
actually biden did all wrong it should of been shot down when it was over the Islands off the coast of Alaska before it was able to collect data and transmit it back to China it was able to guide its self to where our ICBs are stored and or nuke plants .I guess Biden wanted to make siu=ure they got all the data they needed . Lay off the dope and wake up and you might developed enough of a iq to see the facts China sent a message and biden failed .

actually biden did all wrong it should of been shot down when it was over the Islands off the coast of Alaska before it was able to collect data and transmit it back to China it was able to guide its self to where our ICBs are stored and or nuke plants .I guess Biden wanted to make siu=ure they got all the data they needed . Lay off the dope and wake up and you might developed enough of a iq to see the facts China sent a message and biden failed .

post a cedible military opinion who agrees with you, moron.

Yeah sure. You made a goose of yourself and don't like it.

Who cares about a damn balloon? Do we have deeply held military secrets written on the roofs of buildings?

Note the thread title and my conspiracy theory that this was a Biden balloon. So Biden is a racist then?

Who cares about a damn balloon? Do we have deeply held military secrets written on the roofs of buildings?

Note the thread title and my conspiracy theory that this was a Biden balloon. So Biden is a racist then?

no, but you're a moron for posting a conspiracy theory that was already disproved.

Werbung:
Back