The best example about U. S. contempt about Latin American countries ...

Rafael Norma

...is the way world politics are considered in this forum.
The only ciontinet that is not mentioned is guess what? a m e r i c a

aflerwards I could completely understand why spanish/portuguesse speaking people are onlyconsidered as the U. S. backyard. :D:D:D:p

Werbung:
Re: Teh best example about U. S. contempt about Latin American countries ...

Rafael Norma;142480aflerwards I could completely understand [I said:
why spanish/portuguesse speaking people are onlyconsidered as [/I]the U. S. backyard.

I didn't realize Canada was a "spanish/portuguesse" country... :rolleyes:

Besides... You only complain about the US anyway, it's our policies that you blame for all the problems of your country (and likely the problems of the world).

de que el escribiente es malo, le echa la culpa a la pluma

I didn't realize Canada was a "spanish/portuguesse" country... :rolleyes:

Besides... You only complain about the US anyway, it's our policies that you blame for all the problems of your country (and likely the problems of the world).

de que el escribiente es malo, le echa la culpa a la pluma

Well you are so right in something. You also do not consider Canada as a part of the A M E R I C A N continent Only the U. S. is the one that counts :D:p
[/B]
Regards.

Geez....what happened????

BO was supposed to make all the world love America.

Strange, but the useful idiots come on believin'....

Well you are so right in something. You also do not consider Canada as a part of the A M E R I C A N continent Only the U. S. is the one that counts :D:p
[/B]
Regards.

The United States of America is the only country with the name "America." Therefore, we are the only people identified as Americans, just as people from Mexico are the only people called Mexicans. That makes it complicated to call other people on the American continents Americans, although the people who live in Central and South America are often referred to as Latin Americans (even though they don't speak Latin, a dead language). Conversely, people refer to Asians when referring to the racial groupings of people who live in only one part of Asia. Are Indians or Pakistanis Asians? How about Russians--are they Asians? The indigenous people of the American continents are descended from those people who are today called Asian--does that make them Asians, Native Americans, or indigenous peoples?

Labels dehumanize people anyways--why do we care so much about them?

probably you are right but...

adario10082010.jpg

...is the way world politics are considered in this forum.
The only ciontinet that is not mentioned is guess what? a m e r i c a

aflerwards I could completely understand why spanish/portuguesse speaking people are onlyconsidered as the U. S. backyard. :D:D:D:p

America is not one continent, but two. North America consists of three countries, Canada (English and French), the USA (English and a whole list of other languages), and Mexico (Spanish and English).

Having been to South America, I know that people there don't like calling us Americans, as they are Americans also. They like the term "Norteamericano" or "Estadounidense".

Canadians, on the other hand, have no problem with us being Americans and them Canadians, at least, according to Canadians I've communicated with on these boards. They don't seem to want to be associated with our foreign policy for some reason or other.

Now, that little clarification given, why do you keep posting these "US hates Latin America" threads in the political humor forum? I don't find it funny at all.

It's being moved to the appropriate forum.

Just who is the entity that is the "U.S." that harbors contempt for Latin American countries? The U.S. Government? The government is made up of many departments, independent agencies, etc. In short, it is a huge combination of independent cells that can not constitute a single policy of contempt for anything.
Or is it the U.S. population? Again, every person has their own personal view of South American counties. Most, could not point out Uruguay on a map. Most do not know that Spanish is not the predominate language in all the counties. Then there are the American citizens who are from, or their ancestors are from South American countries.
So, it would seem that the most likely persons who think that the U.S. harbors such contempt, are persons who live in South American. Just why, please explain.

well some United States cit¡zens think that Beethoven's a dog.... :D:p

Yes, that is true. We have a large segment of our population who are uneducated in our liberal government schools.

The lib elite have effectively dumbed down much of population. How else would a Marxist become President?

Most US students think Beethoven is a dog
WASHINGTON (AFP) – Most young Americans entering university this year can't write in cursive, think email is too slow, that Beethoven's a dog and Michelangelo a computer virus, according to an annual list compiled by two academics at a US college.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100818/ts_afp/lifestyleuschildrenoffbeat_20100818021935

well some United States cit¡zens think that Beethoven's a dog.... :D:p

I am curious to see how this question was worded, because in fairness, Beethoven is a dog (in the movie) at least.

If there is a question that says, what is Beethoven:

A) Composer
B) Dog

Both answers would technically be correct.

Yes, that is true. We have a large segment of our population who are uneducated in our liberal government schools.

The lib elite have effectively dumbed down much of population. How else would a Marxist become President?
I liked your honest answer
however in Mexico public schools are not too good
regards

I liked your honest answer
however in Mexico public schools are not too good
regards

Of course, they are not too good. When a government runs things, it almost always fails.

Yet, we have liberals running the show and they want more and more government. Which of course, proves their mental illness.

Definition of Insanity:
- doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Werbung:
Of course, they are not too good. When a government runs things, it almost always fails.

Yet, we have liberals running the show and they want more and more government. Which of course, proves their mental illness.

Definition of Insanity:
- doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Name a country that has no public schools, and a well educated populace.

Back