The Biden interview that can change the course of this elections!!

XCALIDEM

The Obama Campaing cancelled future interviews with this chanel because of the questions that they asked Biden....
What a bunch of whiners....

Biden, actually mentions that Obama was an organizer for ACORN. Obama has always said that he never worked for them....:rolleyes:

Barack Obama's campaign killed all interviews with a Florida TV station after Sen. Joe Biden, the Democratic vice presidential nominee, faced tough and critical questions from a reporter at the Orlando station, the Orlando Sentinel reported .

During a satellite video Thursday, WFTV's Barbara West quoted Karl Marx and asked Biden how Obama's comment to "Joe the Plumber," about spreading the wealth wasn't being Marxist.

"Are you joking?," Biden asked.

West replied, "No."

Click here to watch the interview.

Later in the interview West questioned Biden about his comments that if Obama wins the election next month, he would be tested early on as president and wanted to know if Biden was implying America was no longer the world's leading power.

"I don't know who's writing your questions," Biden asked her.

The Obama camp then killed a WFTV interview with Biden's wife Jill, according to an Orlando Sentinel blog.

"This cancellation is non-negotiable, and further opportunities for your station to interview with this campaign are unlikely, at best for the duration of the remaining days until the election," wrote Laura K. McGinnis, Central Florida communications director for the Obama campaign, according to the Sentinel.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/25/obama-campaign-cuts-interviews-florida-tv-station/

Sensoring the media??? Hmm? That sounds like communism to me...:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Hope ur right. It will probably take more that this interview. What worries me about this interview was the discussion afterwards about the fairness doctrine and possibly losing our freedom of speech. I don't know what is going on in the Nobama campaign but wish America would wake up and vote McCain.

Biden made a horse's behind out of the reporter during the interview and did so without being demeaning or unkind - the mark of a true statesman.

I don't blame Biden and Obama for refusing to grant them any more interviews. Who wants to be interviewed by Rush (S)Limbaugh (or Keith Obermann) in a skirt?

sounds like they were afraid of getting their big foot caught in their mouth again.

Answering hard questions is something the Obama camp has failed to do time and time again. They won't, because they can't. It would damage their campaign too much.

Even Obama, himself, on more than one occasion, has talked about spreadng the wealth around. It's amazing that more of the msm won' push him on these issues.

Many libs will say, that characte doesn't matter. Then why don't you all let your children go hang out with low lifes, drug users. Because character matters. You know birds of a feather flock together.

If didn't have anything to keep from the public he would have answered to questions. But it has been Obama's camp policy to duck and run.

Just like they would do in IRAQ. Duck and run. Unbelieveable how naive those people who have voted for Obama.

I wondoer how many of them would vote for him if Obama just came clean and said, yes. All those things about Rev Right and Ayers is true. I got my house thru my dealings with Rezko.

Since the MSM won't cover it, because they are are in the tank (and don't try to say they are not) the truth will be withheld which is making a complete mockery out of this election.

Comrade Joe (Biden) Stalin blacklists TV station.

It would seem that Comrades Obama and Joe (Biden) Stalin consider it Nye Kulturni for an Anchorette to ask if he really is a Commie when he paraphrases his hero Comrade Marx.

Obama campaign cuts off WFTV after interview with Joe Biden
WFTV-Channel 9's Barbara West conducted a satellite interview with Sen. Joe Biden on Thursday. A friend says it's some of the best entertainment he's seen recently. What do you think?

West wondered about Sen. Barack Obama's comment, to Joe the Plumber, about spreading the wealth. She quoted Karl Marx and asked how Obama isn't being a Marxist with the "spreading the wealth" comment.

"Are you joking?" said Biden, who is Obama's running mate. "No," West said.

West later asked Biden about his comments that Obama could be tested early on as president. She wondered if the Delaware senator was saying America's days as the world's leading power were over.

"I don't know who's writing your questions," Biden shot back.

Biden so disliked West's line of questioning that the Obama campaign canceled a WFTV interview with Jill Biden, the candidate's wife.

"This cancellation is non-negotiable, and further opportunities for your station to interview with this campaign are unlikely, at best for the duration of the remaining days until the election," wrote Laura K. McGinnis, Central Florida communications director for the Obama campaign.

God knows that Commies hate having to answer the really tough questions, especially when they cast them is a bad light, or as most people call them, the TRUTH! I can just imagine that should Obama be elected, Ms. West is going to find herself "dissapeared" and sent to some Gulag for the duration.

That was a good interview. The woman was not afraid to ask tough questions and he did answer them without any
umm uhhh ummm. he just replied straight talking. I really do have more respect for him each time I see him.

but that doesnt mean I agree with him, dont get me wrong!

It looks like Joe Biden is still crying about the tough questions that he was asked yesterday.... LOL :D

Joe Biden on Monday compared Barack Obama to Thomas Jefferson, John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln and Franklin Roosevelt, and he said a less savory comparison to Karl Marx is completely off the mark.

Biden, whose comments on Marx referenced an uncomfortable interview with a Florida anchorwoman last week, stressed that his Obama is a genuine force for change. As proof, Democratic vice presidential candidate pointed to the kind of attacks that have historically been directed at new leaders with new ideas.

"The defenders of the status quo have always tried to tear down those who would change our nation for the better," Biden said. "They said Thomas Jefferson wasn't ... a real Christian. That was the essence of the campaign against him. Well, does that sound familiar?" he said.

"Ladies and gentlemen, they said Abraham Lincoln ... wanted to take away individual rights. Ladies and gentlemen, they said Franklin Roosevelt would destroy the American system of life. Sound familiar? And ladies and gentlemen, they said that John F. Kennedy was, quote, 'a dangerous choice in difficult times.' ... Sound familiar?"

The Delaware senator spoke to a crowd in Greenville, N.C., as the Democratic ticket begins to make its closing argument in the presidential race.

Biden said the attacks are "built on lies which are the last resort of those who have nothing new to offer. And that's where we find ourselves."

Biden attempted to shore up his point by mentioning the interview he gave with Orlando-based WFTV on Thursday. Anchorwoman Barbara West quoted Marx and asked Biden how Obama's claim that he wants to "spread the wealth" wasn't Marxist.

Biden asked West if she was joking. Afterward, the Obama campaign cut off interviews with the station, canceling an appearance by Biden's wife, Jill.

On Monday Biden took another shot at the station.

"I was on a television station the other day doing a satellite feed to a major network in Florida, and the anchor quotes Karl Marx, and says in a sense, 'Isn't Barack Obama Karl Marx?'" Biden said. "You know, I mean, folks, this stuff you're hearing, this stuff you're hearing in this campaign, some of it's pretty ugly. And some of the innuendo is pretty ugly."

John McCain has used the charge that Obama wants to spread wealth rather than create it as a centerpiece of his campaign in its closing days.

What' s good for the goose is good for the gander.
It is unbelieveable that he got upset. Get over it.

Good tough questions by B West. That's what people are talking about. Biden should have been able fire back with answers and couldn't do it. He couldn't handle it. It's an omen of things to come if Nobama is president. You're either praising him or you're gettin silenced. It's happening right now and he isn't president yet.

Good tough questions by B West. That's what people are talking about. Biden should have been able fire back with answers and couldn't do it. He couldn't handle it. It's an omen of things to come if Nobama is president. You're either praising him or you're gettin silenced. It's happening right now and he isn't president yet.

but how much fun we can have with talk radio and in forums over it :)

Werbung:
Back