‘THE COMMUNIST’ PART I: OBAMA’S MENTOR FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS EXPOSED

Texas_tea

Imagine an American man so devout in his Communist beliefs, that during the Cold War the FBI placed him on its security index – meaning that if an armed conflict were to have erupted between the U.S. and the Soviet Union, Federal authorities would have looked to him as a prime suspect for treason.
Now imagine that man mentored the leader of the free world.
The-Communist.jpg

Werbung:
I'm not surprised by any of this. The more that comes out about what Obama has done since being in the WH only proves to me he wants to be a dictator. I don't know how people, especially people in DC, who witness this everyday, can keep so quiet about it, and if they do try and say anything they are labeled as a kook to shut them up.

Back when Obama was first elected I tried to research Valerie Jarrett on my own. I found that her ex-father-in-law attended communist meetings in Chicago with Frank Marshall. Ever wonder why Obama wound up in Chicago too?

I'm not surprised by any of this. The more that comes out about what Obama has done since being in the WH only proves to me he wants to be a dictator. I don't know how people, especially people in DC, who witness this everyday, can keep so quiet about it, and if they do try and say anything they are labeled as a kook to shut them up.

Back when Obama was first elected I tried to research Valerie Jarrett on my own. I found that her ex-father-in-law attended communist meetings in Chicago with Frank Marshall. Ever wonder why Obama wound up in Chicago too?

if you cant make your way by having the public accept your ideas then mob rule will do. the hallmark of communism rally.

When looking into obama the words communist and marxist keeps coming up in the people he knows or spends his time with but his idiotic followers keep crying he isnt like that.

When looking into obama the words communist and marxist keeps coming up in the people he knows or spends his time with but his idiotic followers keep crying he isnt like that.

the trouble is that apologists insist on judging by textbook exaplme when the fact is that Marxists in practice have never been textbook having skipped straight to the "some animals are more equal than others" stage which is to say lets bleed this pig to the maximum degree via whatever means necessary. only an obamabot can deny that this is where BO is. God help them in their naivety.

If we could just put together here in an outline, everything this Administration has done, it should prove without a doubt where this Administration is taking this country. These plans have been in the works for a very long time and the right people are now in place to excute them.​
I heard someone say on the radio yesterday, that if Obama loses the election, that will be the most dangerous time for the country. Between Nov. 6th and Jan 20th. I believe it too.​

If we could just put together here in an outline, everything this Administration has done, it should prove without a doubt where this Administration is taking this country. These plans have been in the works for a very long time and the right people are now in place to excute them.​
I heard someone say on the radio yesterday, that if Obama loses the election, that will be the most dangerous time for the country. Between Nov. 6th and Jan 20th. I believe it too.​

Who ever told you that is right. He will do every dirty disgusting thing he can and push through everything possible. Thank GOD that he does not have the conrol he had 2 years ago. I also think he would sell us out to any of the backward nations he loves so much.

Who ever told you that is right. He will do every dirty disgusting thing he can and push through everything possible. Thank GOD that he does not have the conrol he had 2 years ago. I also think he would sell us out to any of the backward nations he loves so much.

we will have to rely on the Pentagon to insure no uprising gets traction.

but if the margin is landslide in scale it's moot. ala OWS

we will have to rely on the Pentagon to insure no uprising gets traction.

but if the margin is landslide in scale it's moot. ala OWS

Because of the electoral college, the outcome is going to come down to only two or three swing states by a close margin. Has anyone here seen a chart of how the electoral votes are headed?

Because of the electoral college, the outcome is going to come down to only two or three swing states by a close margin. Has anyone here seen a chart of how the electoral votes are headed?

yeah. the question is do they matter at this point ? they have been known to shift rather dramatically in the last month when the public starts to give a hoot.

yeah. the question is do they matter at this point ? they have been known to shift rather dramatically in the last month when the public starts to give a hoot.

true - we'll know more when joe public wakes up to the fact that this is a Presidential election year

Werbung:
Back