‘THE COMMUNIST’ PART I: OBAMA’S MENTOR FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS EXPOSED

Imagine an American man so devout in his Communist beliefs, that during the Cold War the FBI placed him on its security index – meaning that if an armed conflict were to have erupted between the U.S. and the Soviet Union, Federal authorities would have looked to him as a prime suspect for treason.

Now imagine that man mentored the leader of the free world.

I think most of here know much more about BO's past than most Americans. Much has been reported (in the conservative press) about BO's mentor the Chicago commie Frank Marshall Davis. In fact, there are reports that Davis is actually BO's daddy and not the Marxist Kenyan. Davis was a very close friend to BO's mommies daddy.

As I understand it, Davis being a Chicago radical was also very close to Bill Ayers parents...(Bill Ayers daddy - Thomas G. Ayers headed Commonwealth Edison, but was an ardent commie as was his wife...how does one enjoy wealth earned under free market capitalism only to denigrate it by becoming a commie?) Hence, BO's connection to Chicago and the Ayers family.

Werbung:
Imagine an American man so devout in his Communist beliefs, that during the Cold War the FBI placed him on its security index – meaning that if an armed conflict were to have erupted between the U.S. and the Soviet Union, Federal authorities would have looked to him as a prime suspect for treason.

Now imagine that man mentored the leader of the free world.

The-Communist.jpg

Its funny, your so happy claiming someone could be locked up for there Political Beliefs buy the government...while you bitch about Government power.

Its funny, your so happy claiming someone could be locked up for there Political Beliefs buy the government...while you bitch about Government power.

I don't see 'happiness' in the OP. It is a matter of fact (you know, those things you regularly ignore) that BO's mentor was an avowed commie and our government during the Cold War, thought he would commit treason. Can there be any doubt that Davis would commit treason given the chance? I think not.

Let me try to clue you in....committing TREASON and holding radical political beliefs are TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS. Don't you see, you again make a strawman argument?

I suggest you change your screen name to STRAWMAN!!! STRAWMAN!

Werbung:
Back