The Covid statistic that everybody should know....

Starcastle1958

That is the average age of those who died from covid-19 in the USA. That is from the CDC. Amazingly similar to life expectancy isn't it? Also it is higher than the average age of death for the country as a whole which is 74(Link 2).

70% of those who died from Covid were 70 or over.

In Canada(Link 3) the average age of those who died from Covid is over 83!

This year in Germany 64% of Covid deaths are people over 80 and 85% are 70 or older!

So this is universal.

Knowing this and looking at the tables we have to ask the questions. Why did we have shut downs of our economy? Why did we keep kids out of school? Why did we make little kids wear face diapers?

Werbung:
You do not have to be an MD or nurse to know that very old and already infirm people often die from Pneumonia. You have compromised immunity and you are not as active walking around. An upper respiratory infection can and often does kill people like this.

There are always statistical exceptions to everything. Very young people can get cancer or drop dead from a heart attack. The idea that you can prevent all death is moronic. That would be like saying we should reduce speed limits down to 25 mph so nobody will die from car accidents.

You do not shut down economies, deny little children school and prevent people from exercising their basic human rights based on the lie you are saving lives!

That is the average age of those who died from covid-19 in the USA. That is from the CDC. Amazingly similar to life expectancy isn't it? Also it is higher than the average age of death for the country as a whole which is 74(Link 2).

70% of those who died from Covid were 70 or over.

In Canada(Link 3) the average age of those who died from Covid is over 83!

This year in Germany 64% of Covid deaths are people over 80 and 85% are 70 or older!

So this is universal.

Knowing this and looking at the tables we have to ask the questions. Why did we have shut downs of our economy? Why did we keep kids out of school? Why did we make little kids wear face diapers?
Since you know all the answers to the country's woes, the answers to that should be in your lips.
No need to post it expecting to trap anyone.

Since you know all the answers to the country's woes, the answers to that should be in your lips.
No need to post it expecting to trap anyone.

So you are incapable of having an intelligent discussion?

I'll ask you to be honest but you will not be. Did you know the average age was that high? You did not. And knowing this your perspective would have been different the last 2 1/2 years.

Even decent intelligent people bought into total bullshit. We had business owners arrested, we had people arrested for going to church. All this matters! You do not turn police state over a virus like that. We need to learn from this. A real liberal would agree with me.

Did the Covid policies protect the most vulnerable? Did they protect the elderly and infirm?

Did keeping kids out of school and forcing them to wear face diapers help save 80 year old lives? They hurt kids!!!!

Do you know what universal precautions and standard precautions are? They are basic infection control. Wash your hands frequently. Distancing. Using N95 masks in the health care setting. Placing infected people in isolation.

Vigorous use of these could have prevented 75-80% of the deaths that were prevented. We did not need lockdowns. We did not need to keep kids out of schools. We did not need to turn hospitals into prisons. We did not need to engage in cruel practices like not allowing dying people to have visitors.

So you are incapable of having an intelligent discussion?

I'll ask you to be honest but you will not be. Did you know the average age was that high? You did not. And knowing this your perspective would have been different the last 2 1/2 years.

Even decent intelligent people bought into total bullshit. We had business owners arrested, we had people arrested for going to church. All this matters! You do not turn police state over a virus like that. We need to learn from this. A real liberal would agree with me.
Youre entitled to your misguided opinion, ignorant though it is. The fact remains the whole world applied the same measures including the Chinese. But here we have our resident expert on the virus etc and you kept those valuable insights to yourself. Imagine the lives you could have saved, the billions of dollars need not to be spent. But no, a selfish gene in you is as rare as intelligence as well.

Youre entitled to your misguided opinion, ignorant though it is. The fact remains the whole world applied the same measures including the Chinese. But here we have our resident expert on the virus etc and you kept those valuable insights to yourself. Imagine the lives you could have saved, the billions of dollars need not to be spent. But no, a selfish gene in you is as rare as intelligence as well.

The whole world was wrong except perhaps Sweden.

How did I keep my insights to myself?

You do not care because you are a fascist. Safety and security are always the excuses used to take away our liberties and idiots do not mind.

Let's not learn from this pandemic and how politicians used, abused this fear to gain power for themselves.

Kids did not need to stay out of school. Businesses did not need to be shut down.

The libtards on this forum never, never, never ever argue on behalf of liberty. Liberty is the enemy of the western libtard.

The whole world was wrong except perhaps Sweden.

How did I keep my insights to myself?

You do not care because you are a fascist. Safety and security are always the excuses used to take away our liberties and idiots do not mind.
You are becoming irratic. You are so paranoid with hate and envy and beyond help. Its not luck you will need as you move forward with your life, its medical treatment.

You are becoming irratic. You are so paranoid with hate and envy and beyond help. Its not luck you will need as you move forward with your life, its medical treatment.

Nothing erratic about my post. My posts on this thread are 100% logical and I'm defending liberty something a real liberal would agree with.

I'm not wasting my time responding to idiocy and I'm going to stop. Governments abuse their power under the guise of protecting it's citizens. It happens all the time. That's why we got the Iraq war and the patriot act. I educated you so say thank you.

You can benefit from my insights or not. If we were discussing the health effects of tobacco use I would look at it form all sides and angles and you would be educated. Are you aware there are countries where tobacco use is 2-3X that of the USA but those countries have the same life expectancy or even higher.

In Japan per capita tobacco consumption is almost double that of the USA yet they have one of the highest life expectancies in the world. Same for Germany. In Greece the consumption of tobacco is 3X higher with a similar life expectancy. How does that compute?

You take emotion out of the equation and some people become confused.

Nothing erratic about my post. My posts on this thread are 100% logical and I'm defending liberty something a real liberal would agree with.

I'm not wasting my time responding to idiocy and I'm going to stop. Governments abuse their power under the guise of protecting it's citizens. It happens all the time. That's why we got the Iraq war and the patriot act. I educated you so say thank you.
You educated me???
Self assessment is no assessment.
Youre a nothing like me so don't think you will brow beat into submission. I don't care if you have more tickets than a raffle book, they do not replace intelligence.

Youre paranoid about so many facets of life. Not to mention completely wrong but that is what freedom and liberty is about. Its just that you dont recognise it.

Also, you came here expecting to belch your rubbish unchallenged but found it different. Now you ratchet up the vitriol and stupidity attempting to justify your phsycotic condition. I'll bet you leave here before I do. Have another go Einstein.

I guess that is a one size fits all post because it applies to nothing. If you cannot understand that our liberty took a massive blow because of this pandemic you are an idiot but most likely you just do not care.

In California they arrested a guy on the beach, nobody near him for miles because he did not have a mask on. People were arrested for attending church services. A guy who owned a gym in New Jersey was arrested for being open even though he kept the equipment 6 feet apart and wiped it down exhaustively and required masks.

Suicides and drug abuse were up. 39% of Americans gained weight. Kids were treated like criminals. All for no reason!

Werbung:
Boris's wife berated a vaccinated kid for not having a mask at school.

This is child abuse and the mask was never needed! They were never helpful! Kids mentally scared by this shit and you hateful pos people do not care!

The only reason the democrats backed off on mask mandates and other things is because they were unpopular and there are elections coming up. Fauci never wanted people to stop wearing them even though they were at best 20% effective when used correctly.

Back