The curse of the little bastard

Werbung:

Some may have heard of this some may not of but its a interesting story . And I named a dog little bastard because of it .
Having lived and worked in Hollywood for a period of time after Dean's era, I can confidently say I have been, at one time or another, within inches of where James Dean was parked in that beautiful "bastard," pictured in the Hagerty article.

😎

Having lived and worked in Hollywood for a period of time after Dean's era, I can confidently say I have been, at one time or another, within inches of where James Dean was parked in that beautiful "bastard," pictured in the Hagerty article.

😎
I worked there at a part time job when I had weekends off from my other job ,. its a weird town .

I'm not Gay at all, but I have no problem with them.

My lady friend lived in the Hills and one of her party guests informed me he was known as the best "cook" sucker in Hollywood.

I laughingly replied, "Good for you. I'm taken."

😁

How about pedophiles. Do you have a problem with them?
If they are able to control themselves, I am willing to resist an extermination urge.

If they aren't able to manage their impulses, then it becomes incumbent on (or is it "of") society to protect the kids.

I read a recent report that mentioned a new bill or law which called for a shorter incarceration or sentence if it turns out the victim of the statutory rape enjoys the perpetrator's sexual molestation.

There is something really wrong about that somehow.

Last edited:
If they are able to control themselves, I am willing to resist an extermination urge.

If they aren't able to manage their impulses, then it becomes incumbent on (or is it "of") society to protect the kids.

I read a recent report that mentioned a new bill or law which called for a shorter incarceration or sentence if it turns out the victim of the statutory rape enjoys the perpetrator's sexual molestation.

There is something really wrong about that somehow.

Respectfully, I was trying to get the guy I quoted to answer.

Of course, what you said goes for any diseased person, homosexual, pedos, trannies, alcoholics, drug addicts, etc., if they can resist their urges and stay "clean" then that is a good thing. Many alcoholics have been clean and sober for decades and we celebrate that. What is blacked out of the media is that many homosexuals know they are sick to and live a life of chastity..

If the person had said that they hate pedophiles, then my response would have been: How can you hate one sexual deviant pervert and be okay with another?

The crux of the issue is that all of these people are sick in the head and suffer from mental disorders that cause them to engage in sick perverted sexual acts. Pedophiles, Homos, bestiality people whatever. The fact that society has decided to embrace these degenerates in the las 20 or 30 years after 1,000's of years of being real about them

Of course, what you said goes for any diseased person, homosexual, pedos, trannies, alcoholics, drug addicts, etc., if they can resist their urges and stay "clean" then that is a good thing. Many alcoholics have been clean and sober for decades and we celebrate that. What is blacked out of the media is that many homosexuals know they are sick to and live a life of chastity..

If the person had said that they hate pedophiles, then my response would have been: How can you hate one sexual deviant pervert and be okay with another?

The crux of the issue is that all of these people are sick in the head and suffer from mental disorders that cause them to engage in sick perverted sexual acts. Pedophiles, Homos, bestiality people whatever. The fact that society has decided to embrace these degenerates in the las 20 or 30 years after 1,000's of years of being real about them

I see that wickedness is a main cause of our troubles going forward.

I recognize Jesus as my Savior.

But in a headlong march back to a return to the strict rules of a Puritanical American ethos, will we unnecessarily lose the army of voters we may currently find attracted to our cause?

What is your goal for America? Is there a person who has an organization or following with literature or YouTube or Rumble videos on the vision you might share so that we all might consider them or it?

We see how the drunkenness of power and the poison of Communism has perverted the Democrats so greatly that they run the risk of completely destroying their base of support.

And if they do it will be deserved in a way, but in another way, it wouldn't be fair.

Last edited:
Werbung:

lumping gays with pedophiles for example? lol. the true sign of a hateful moron.

the crux of the issue is that you are sick in the head and suffer from mental disorders.

i see you support persecution of gays. So anti-american and hateful, but that's you!

Back