The Democrat Party is Nuts

Werbung:
bet the have a Che banner up inside too....

Or maybe one of Mao

The woman said she would research it. Wouldn't they do that first before having a flag made?
I learned about this stuff in grade school and in scouts. But our current educational system can explain a lot of the stupidity of our people.

Or maybe one of Mao

The woman said she would research it. Wouldn't they do that first before having a flag made?
I learned about this stuff in grade school and in scouts. But our current educational system can explain a lot of the stupidity of our people.

She used "research" as an excuse. They are not in research mode. They are in "take as much as you can until you are stopped" mode.

Or maybe one of Mao

I just assumed each office was sent one from the mothership in Chicago. Perhaps instructions were included and ignored (so many words !) that said to keep it out of view.

Werbung:
Back