The DNC, THE PARTY OF GREED and hypocrisy!!!!!!

XCALIDEM

Now that the presidential elections are over, we're begining to see the role that each of the people who supported Obama is taking in the white house.

All of them, including Hillary were after a piece in his cabinet. :mad:

Now, they have the issue with Blagojevich trying to sell Obama's former senate position to the highest bidder...???

Also, Caroline Kennedy wants Hillary senate position. What political experience does she have to become a senator from the getgo...?

Man, this is crazy!

The DNC IS THE PARTY OF THE HYPOCRITES!!!!

Where are they now?

Werbung:
And every single one you cited is more qualified that Sarah Palin was to become Vice President. Guess that makes you a hypocrite, and all Republcans the party of hypocrites.

And every single one you cited is more qualified that Sarah Palin was to become Vice President. Guess that makes you a hypocrite, and all Republcans the party of hypocrites.

That is not the point. All of these people supported Obama in the primaries and in the main race because they wanted Obama to throw them a bone once he was in power.

I guess dreams come true if you play chicago style politics....:D

Just like Obama got his position in the senate via Blagojevich....

That is not the point. All of these people supported Obama in the primaries and in the main race because they wanted Obama to throw them a bone once he was in power.

I guess dreams come true if you play chicago style politics....:D

Just like Obama got his position in the senate via Blagojevich....
Your elections efforts failed.

Get over it.

:rolleyes:

Gee......let's see.....which Admin let the crooks run-wild?????

"Wall Street firms thought they had a surefire way to profit from the booming real estate market without much risk to their companies. They engaged in a kind of financial alchemy, creating a trillion-dollar chain of securities on the back of subprime mortgages and other loans, which were sold to investors in private offerings that no government regulator scrutinized.

With these deals, known as collateralized debt obligations, the world glimpsed the raw power of unchecked financial markets operating full-throttle to the point of self-destruction."

:rolleyes:

Now that the presidential elections are over, we're begining to see the role that each of the people who supported Obama is taking in the white house.

Now, they have the issue with Blagojevich trying to sell Obama's former senate position to the highest bidder...???

Also, Caroline Kennedy wants Hillary senate position. What political experience does she have to become a senator from the getgo...?

Man, this is crazy!

I think most importantly you show a little twinkle of honesty and at least change your screen name. Maybe try... Cranky Conservative Looser.:D

The truth is the people President Obama has picked have been EXTREMELY qualified! I thought you said Hillary was all that and a bag of chips!:D

Secondly, Blagojevich is on wiretap railing against the Obama transition team for not offering him anything except their thanks for his support during the Presidential race.

Third, Caroline Kennedy is a new York institution in and of herself and has endless fund raising potential.

Add to that she's been around US politics at it's highest levels her whole life.

Add to that she's been a world renowned leader of many huge philanthropic and aid organizations & causes.

And add to that she was so highly thought of she even led up then Senator Obama's VP search team.

Oh she's ready... and she'd be a great asset!

I think most importantly you show a little twinkle of honesty and at least change your screen name. Maybe try... Cranky Conservative Looser.:D

The truth is the people President Obama has picked have been EXTREMELY qualified! I thought you said Hillary was all that and a bag of chips!:D

Secondly, Blagojevich is on wiretap railing against the Obama transition team for not offering him anything except their thanks for his support during the Presidential race.

Third, Caroline Kennedy is a new York institution in and of herself and has endless fund raising potential.

Add to that she's been around US politics at it's highest levels her whole life.

Add to that she's been a world renowned leader of many huge philanthropic and aid organizations & causes.

And add to that she was so highly thought of she even led up then Senator Obama's VP search team.

Oh she's ready... and she'd be a great asset!

Your comment about being a cranky loser is a personal attack!!! FYI! :mad:

Second, it make me laugh the way you distinguish Caroline Kennedy. It's amazing you're doing the same thing, as with Obama.

I did not know that being a fund raiser was qualifies you to become a senator, nor being the daughter of a dead president. That is ridiculous!!!:mad:

If she's ready, then tell me what are her accomplishments?

Man, this is crazy!

I read your posts, Cali, but after 8 years of Bush, I look at how the country is, how many have died in the war, the economy in the toilet, America scorned across the world, and I think that maybe I'll let Obama have a turn and see what he does before I start burning him in effigy. I think the hysterical polarization of our country is silly. I don't think Repubs hate America or Dems either, I know people of both groups and we're all just people.

calidem411;78398]your comment about being a cranky loser is a personal attack!!! Fyi! :mad:

Not attacking... was your post not cranky and did you not lose?

second, it make me laugh the way you distinguish caroline kennedy. It's amazing you're doing the same thing, as with obama.

God let's hope she turns out to be as great a pick as he was! It's a good thing to get people in high places with some intelligence and a desire to actually help people.

i did not know that being a fund raiser was qualifies you to become a senator, nor being the daughter of a dead president. That is ridiculous!!!:mad:

Well then you're just not trying.:D

Caroline Kennedy has raised and presided over huge amounts of money, both her own and various organizations her whole life (someone that understands finances... A good thing).

Caroline Kennedy comes from a family of top politicians (has gained huge knowledge of political personalities, policies and the inter-workings of Washington).

Caroline Kennedy has the world wide recognition of world leaders (respect... A good thing).

Caroline Kennedy is a trusted advisor to our new President (access is everything... has him on speed dial).

I could go on but you get my drift. Caroline Kennedy would make a fine senator from New York filling her uncle Bobby's old seat.

Not attacking... was your post not cranky and did you not lose?

No, the whole country lost.

God let's hope she turns out to be as great a pick as he was! It's a good thing to get people in high places with some intelligence and a desire to actually help people.

Stalin would be proud.

Caroline Kennedy comes from a family of top politicians (has gained huge knowledge of political personalities, policies and the inter-workings of Washington).

Great... that's what we need. Career politicians in office.

Caroline Kennedy has the world wide recognition of world leaders (respect... A good thing).

Respect is meaningless unless it is for the right reason. Stalin was respected, and he also killed millions in Gulags. I would rather have a leader that did the right thing, and had shoes thrown at him, than an idiot who is respected because they grow up in a silver spoon family of career politicians.

Respect is meaningless unless it is for the right reason. Stalin was respected, and he also killed millions in Gulags. I would rather have a leader that did the right thing, and had shoes thrown at him, than an idiot who is respected because they grow up in a silver spoon family of career politicians.
Do you feel that George Bush has done the right things?

I would rather have a leader that did the right thing, and had shoes thrown at him, than an idiot who is respected because they grow up in a silver spoon family of career politicians.
I know Mare addressed the first sentance here, but I think you described George W. Bush quite well in your second sentance. Spoiled rich kid from a family of career politicians.

Werbung:
Your comment about being a cranky loser is a personal attack!!! :mad:
Better stock-up on these.

You & Son Of Wimp will (both) need one....for the next-eight-years.

images

Back