The end of Empire-USA third world country

Werbung:
Because lots of americans are losing their nerve and turning to government to handle all their problems, the democrats may enter a new era of large political sway, especially if they can get 20 million new dem voters by legalizing the illegal aliens. If that happens, this country is heading down the drain. They say in a democracy people get the government they deserve, but the people who support and therefore deserve the democrats will drag me down with them. What makes it so sad is that it's all avoidable.

You know, the people who live to the south of us are just the descendents of the original inhabitants of this land. The ones we call American Indians. And we drove most of them out of the southwest into Mexico. I can't help but feel they have a moral right to reclaim this country.

The Europeans had no right to take the Indians land. The courts called it "imminent domain." So, maybe the return of their descendents is just that.

What happened to South Africa? As far as I can remember, South Africa was never a world superpower of whites that turned into a black third world country, but my history can be a little hazy.

And I hate to break it to you, but if the majoirty of a nations people are not caucasian, it doesn't make it third world.

It is inevitable that all caucasian countrys will cease to exist. We are a minority. In a few decades the world will probably be pretty much the same. I don't have a problem with that. I don't think white dogs or white horses are superior. Why would I think white people are? It is just a color. And a not very attractive one at that. That's why we keep trying to tan.

You know, the people who live to the south of us are just the descendents of the original inhabitants of this land. The ones we call American Indians. And we drove most of them out of the southwest into Mexico. I can't help but feel they have a moral right to reclaim this country.

The Europeans had no right to take the Indians land. The courts called it "imminent domain." So, maybe the return of their descendents is just that.

Leaving aside that the american indians had no concept of property, using your idea, every country in the world should give up their country, since every one suffered invasion in the distant past. The north american continent was originally settled by successive waves of peoples from asia across the Bering Strait approximately 12,000 years ago, each undoubtedly supplanting previous groups by conquest or trying to. The indians in the americas at the time of the american discovery were waring tribes who wouldn't miss a chance to conquer another tribe. So the people who were here when the europeans arrived were all sitting on stolen land. The euro settlers had no thought except to settle and become farmers, but were met everywhere by indian-initiated violence. The US owes people who aren't american citizens exactly nothing.

It is inevitable that all caucasian countrys will cease to exist. We are a minority. In a few decades the world will probably be pretty much the same. I don't have a problem with that. I don't think white dogs or white horses are superior. Why would I think white people are? It is just a color. And a not very attractive one at that. That's why we keep trying to tan.

As if that were the only difference.

So theres a bigger difference between a black and a white man?

Culturally, yes.
If white & black cultures (at least in the US) were the same, then 70% of black kids wouldn't be born out of wedlock and their fathers would hang around. black kids would graduate at the same rate as white kids. blacks wouldn't scream "whitey is keeping me down" - they'd work for what they want.

Mind you, I'm not talking about ALL blacks.

Culturally, yes.
If white & black cultures (at least in the US) were the same, then 70% of black kids wouldn't be born out of wedlock and their fathers would hang around. black kids would graduate at the same rate as white kids. blacks wouldn't scream "whitey is keeping me down" - they'd work for what they want.

If white and black economics were the same...well, I suppose the argument wouldn't even exist then. Culture almost universally follows conditions. The Hudson River School painted some of the most breathtaking visual landscapes in the history of art because people in the industrialized cities wanted to be reminded of the beauty of nature. The culture came from the conditions, not the other way around.

Culture can contribute to social or economic change, but most often because the culture itself is a reflection of present social or economic problems which are highlighted and addressed.

Werbung:
Culturally, yes.

That might be because of the appauling conditon they were left in after their enslavement by the white race?

Back