the end of the world

the annoying thing

Well the computer actually predicted the end of civilization as we know it . I know its coming as resources are used and populations grow
I think it will be more like 2060 or 2070 and we will have wars over resources and a drastic decline in populations from a lack of resources . It can be prevented if we would have done something about population as we can not continue to feed billions with out the resources to fuel or farm machinery and make fertilizers. Coal can be used to produce oil but we need to take steps from a science point of view to perfect it .

Werbung:
Well the computer actually predicted the end of civilization as we know it . I know its coming as resources are used and populations grow

You know that ay? How arrogant are you to suggest a nothing in a dementia home could predict that? Dont make me laugh.

I think it will be more like 2060 or 2070 and we will have wars over resources and a drastic decline in populations from a lack of resources .

What evidence do you base your dire restrictions on? How vain are you? Who do you think you are?

It can be prevented if we would have done something about population

Didn't you repigs condemn gates when he supposedly suggested the same? Now we find your brilliant evidence confirms it. How strange indeed.

as we can not continue to feed billions with out the resources to fuel or farm machinery and make fertilizers.

Another outrageous prediction with no evidence to support it.

Coal can be used to produce oil but we need to take steps from a science point of view to perfect it .

Really? Have you consulted the godbotherers who totally reject science?
Could be tricky getting it past those idiots.

You know that ay? How arrogant are you to suggest a nothing in a dementia home could predict that? Dont make me laugh.

I think it will be more like 2060 or 2070 and we will have wars over resources and a drastic decline in populations from a lack of resources .

What evidence do you base your dire restrictions on? How vain are you? Who do you think you are?

It can be prevented if we would have done something about population

Didn't you repigs condemn gates when he supposedly suggested the same? Now we find your brilliant evidence confirms it. How strange indeed.

as we can not continue to feed billions with out the resources to fuel or farm machinery and make fertilizers.

Another outrageous prediction with no evidence to support it.

Coal can be used to produce oil but we need to take steps from a science point of view to perfect it .

Really? Have you consulted the godbotherers who totally reject science?
Could be tricky getting it past those idiots.
Awww boris your upset . poor thing.calm down now before a eye ball or a testicle pops . If you dont like my opinion and estimates get over it is all I can say. Perhaps a warm glass of milk and a cookie would help . Screenshot_20220709-200436.png

Im betting most people have no clue we have had 5 major extinction level events in the earths history and untold amounts of natural disasters from solar flares to huge waves hitting the coasts to volcanoes and plagues .If you look at history enough you will find them .
So many people are not prepared to get by 1 month on their own .nd even fewer in the city's have the skills to survive for a extended time .

Im betting most people have no clue we have had 5 major extinction level events in the earths history and untold amounts of natural disasters from solar flares to huge waves hitting the coasts to volcanoes and plagues .If you look at history enough you will find them .
So many people are not prepared to get by 1 month on their own .nd even fewer in the city's have the skills to survive for a extended time .
Let me guess. Youre the only one that realises this. Unwashed masses can't read that. Only the intelligencia in retirement are awarded a personal apocalypse to foretell the future.

We are so grateful for you. If we didn't have you and the small potatoes, we'd only have big ones.

Let me guess. Youre the only one that realises this. Unwashed masses can't read that. Only the intelligencia in retirement are awarded a personal apocalypse to foretell the future.

We are so grateful for you. If we didn't have you and the small potatoes, we'd only have big ones.
no just boris you lug nut just reposting a MIT computers finding , you should go there and tell them your smarter and its wrong , if you can figure out which way to turn the door knob to get out of your trailer

Werbung:
no just boris you lug nut just reposting a MIT computers finding , you should go there and tell them your smarter and its wrong , if you can figure out which way to turn the door knob to get out of your trailer
As sure as night follows day, you chime in with metronomic accuracy.

Back