the evil, immoral ideology of the right

pjmret

America first... evil and immoral.

the golden rule, a rule of morality found in pretty much all major religions, says to treat others as you want to be treated. "america first" says the opposite.

we always knew republicans were fake christians, so this is just consistent with their hateful hypocrisy. They pick and choose the parts of their religion they believe in, and ignore the rest. lol

Werbung:

the golden rule, a rule of morality found in pretty much all major religions, says to treat others as you want to be treated. "america first" says the opposite.

we always knew republicans were fake christians, so this is just consistent with their hateful hypocrisy. They pick and choose the parts of their religion they believe in, and ignore the rest. lol

That is a case for something? The golden rule?

So find examples that back you up and provide some links and quotes.

I could do a much better job bashing conservatives than you could.

you don't think the golden rule is an example of morality?

you think its immoral? yes or no?

you want links to the golden rule? or ..what?

or do you disagree that "america first" and the golden rule are in conflict?

Golden Rule in Scripture

Golden Rule, precept in the Gospel of Matthew (7:12): “In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you. . . .” This rule of conduct is a summary of the Christian's duty to his neighbour and states a fundamental ethical principle.

you surely aren't saying christians are fundamentally immoral, are you? and that the bible is immoral? lol

you want links to the golden rule? or ..what?

or do you disagree that "america first" and the golden rule are in conflict?

Do I have to tell you how to post?

The subject of your thread is that conservatives are immoral. So provide links and facts to show how they are immoral!!!! Make an argument for why you think they are immoral!

Golden Rule in Scripture

Golden Rule, precept in the Gospel of Matthew (7:12): “In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you. . . .” This rule of conduct is a summary of the Christian's duty to his neighbour and states a fundamental ethical principle.

you surely aren't saying christians are fundamentally immoral, are you? and that the bible is immoral? lol

I have no religion and no use for religion. The golden rule is so generic it is a dumb example.

Take notes now I'm helping you. Free education time!!!!

Let's say the majority of republicans vote against funding for school meals. You could argue that they are not compassionate and not living up to their Christian beliefs.

So in short give examples where you think conservatives particularly are immoral and why.

School is out you are dismissed.

first your wrong and yes we put America first over other natiins

Yes and democrats are true Christians like joe and nancy lol.Man republicans do have religious beliefs . But that in no way means its wrong to put your own nation first. You may not have noticed it but America is the first nation to respond with donations during disaster both man made and natural. While the us goverment gave out 49 billion in aide the American citizens

In fact, Americans gave a record $471 billion to charities in 2020, according to Giving USA. This was a 5.1% increase in total giving over 2019.
That is a huge number and it was spent here and overseas .Very generous if you ask me.

And republicans give more to charity then democrats by the way yet there are fewer of us ,

Thanks for bringing up he issue I ws not planning on posting anything about democrats being cheap when it came to charity because I normally would not open such a topic . But in order o debunk your claim I was forced to so thank you for pulling your foot out of one hole and inserting it in another .
Generally people who are better able to care for themselves financially and have some faith tend to give more of their income to help others . Having money is not a sin only what you do with it. And who you help with it is a personal decision .
I will use my household for example. and we are not overly egregious we just both have a feeling there is something more and of course ethics and morals many democrat like you do not have.
We I was still working I would buy shoes even tents and give food to homeless, we donate to st Jude's and a pink ribbon charity of my woman's choice which changes . We also donate to doctors with out boarders. We also give small donations to the red cross and occasionally local schools when they are raising money for trips . We also give to to a local food bank in the form of food stuffs and occasionally money.

Heres what the bible said about charity Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
It sure dont tell you who to give to . you see you just give to help and I think America is number one at it

Their American. Not everybody else's America.

It's only white folks or people that believe like them.that they care about.

This might clear a few neuron blockages for you.

I read it. It is lame. Same old crap redone.

Steve almond is an idiot and a racist.
How did I know you would react like that to the truth.
I never saw that coming.

What was that you blurted when you only post facts and links? To be a good liar you need a good memory.
You have neither.

Werbung:
How did I know you would react like that to the truth.
I never saw that coming.

What was that you blurted when you only post facts and links? To be a good liar you need a good memory.
You have neither.

It is an article written by some moron who votes democrat. That is about as deep as it goes.

Steve Almond is your god?

And ideology is a universal belief system not dependent on one candidate. The typical Trump TDS makes me yawn.

Back