The Genocide Hall of Fame Winner is...

Werbung:
Commenting on history and historical figures does not constitute an obsession, Dr. Freud.

you dont have to be a psychiatrist to see your obsession with sanger. you've posted about her many times as if she has any current relevance to today. she is long gone and no one cares about her anymore, except people obesssed with her.

Commenting on history and historical figures does not constitute an obsession, Dr. Freud.
Really? You're obsessed with hate of democrats.
Always attempting to prove some conspiracy that another nutter posted.
You just don't seem to grasp it. You are paranoid with hate.

you dont have to be a psychiatrist to see your obsession with sanger. you've posted about her many times as if she has any current relevance to today. she is long gone and no one cares about her anymore, except people obesssed with her.
Lefties did not believe they needed to be licensed and trained before thousands of them willingly offered their 'professional' diagnoses 6 years ago that Trump's mind was allegedly deteriorating. They have either all died or gone dumb since then since none of them have offered a public diagnosis of Biden's mental condition today.

Lefties did not believe they needed to be licensed and trained before thousands of them willingly offered their 'professional' diagnoses 6 years ago that Trump's mind was allegedly deteriorating. They have either all died or gone dumb since then since none of them have offered a public diagnosis of Biden's mental condition today.

you dont need to be a psychiatrist to see your mental issues.

you dont need to be a psychiatrist to see your mental issues.
Like hundreds of incompetent wannabe analysts offered their worthless misdiagnoses of Trump four years ago, leftist weenies continue to misdiagnose Trump and conservativce Americans today.

Like hundreds of incompetent wannabe analysts offered their worthless misdiagnoses of Trump four years ago, leftist weenies continue to misdiagnose Trump and conservativce Americans today.
i'm talking about you and your creepy posts, not trump.

They are still accurate and the symptoms are becoming increasingly obvious.

Like I said, leftist barbarians hate me for believing God and hate Trump for supporting Christians like me.
I don't know anyone who hates you I think a lot of people laugh at you because of the right-wing blather you post constantly

Like I said, leftist barbarians hate me for believing God and hate Trump for supporting Christians like me.
I don't hate you for believing there's a god. I question your ability to think straight at your age.
Trump has never specifically supported Christian. He's not one himself. Him being a republican doesn't label him as a Christian as you like to stereotype people.

Your obsessive hatred of Trump borders on derangement.
lol. its not "obsessive hatred" to observe that trump only cares about himself.
show some examples of people he has genuinely cared about other than himself (and maybe close family)

Werbung:
lol. its not "obsessive hatred" to observe that trump only cares about himself.
show some examples of people he has genuinely cared about other than himself (and maybe close family)
Narcissistic leftist Democrats have no right to criticize selfishness they imagine in others.

Back