the Godless

Werbung:
I love this.

Religious people go sticking their nose into everyone's business trying to impose their mad ideas on everyone but the moment those who can see the lie of religion stand up to be counted religious people start making out they quietly go about their ridiculous lives without affecting anyone.

Would that they would.

My post was an answer.

I know you have to be hard of understanding to be religious but that takes the biscuit,

No, your admitted inability to comprehend has not improved. You did not answer the question.

Why do you care?

Because you lot keep sticking your ****ing nose in everyone's business.
No. I'm not a muslim. But then they don't stick their nose in it, they still murder in God's name, in the 21st century.

Oh yeah, homosexuals are sticking their nose in my business too, by trying to make laws to accomodate their way of thinking. What's with them? They are primarily athiests.

The US has killed hundreds of thousands of civilian Muslims in Iraqis

Christians seek to impose their mad beliefs on everyone.

They are seriously deluded and often nasty people.

To become president of the USA you have to at least pretend to believe in God.

That is how mad the situation is.

Oh so if they are a bit worse than christians that is alright?

Oh I see, I forgot how half witted christian arguments are.

Now get back to supporting the mass murder of Muslims a long way from you.
You are a great ambassador for christianity.

You aren't really.

You are a joke.

Now get back to supporting the mass murder of Muslims
Don't forget Sadam. Muslims blow themselves up. They don't need us. They get to go to Heaven and screw little virgin boys. yummy.

You're argument that it is Christians killing muslims is ridiculous. Are you sure that the soldiers are Christians, and not atheists?

Werbung:
So you admit that you think it is Christians killing Muslims for religious reasons. Not one soldier is an atheist.

Back