The gold will go $2,000 an ounce

kathaksung

Feds has its own way to clear the uphill road for the gold.

Here is a whole page advertisement in San Jose Mercury News on August 24, 2009:

Quote, "Cash for Gold comes to Cupertino

With unemployment and foreclosures at a record high in California, ARC cAPITAL iNVESTMENTS WILL HOST ANOTHER FUN, SAFE AND LUCRATIVE CASH FOR GOLD PURCHASING EVENT HERE IN cUPERTINO TO HELP STIMULATE THE ECONOMY. mANY PEOPLE ARE ALREADY VERY AWARE OF THE BENEFITS OF SUCH AN EVENT DUE to the many advertisements on TV, radio and the Internet.

ARC Capital Investments, a California state-licensed preciousl metals dealer, has a different approach to the demand and supply of precious metals. Owner of ARC, hosts a 4-day event in the Cypress Hotel, a very well established and reputable hotel, in order to ensure 100% client interation.

Ensuring Trust and Security

Satisfied clients

The Gold evaluation Process
......"

The price of the gold in August was around $950/ounce. ARC of course is not a charitable institution. When it pays huge to rent hotels and put advertisement in media to collect gold from area to area, how much do you think they expect to make in future gold market?

When media repeats on foreclosure and unemployment news, it squeezes people to sell their gold and jewellry to speculators. The next financial balloon will be a Gold bubble. At that time, the topic in media will be inflation. It will advise you to buy back gold. This is how the inside group controls this country and make money from each economic crisis.

Werbung:
If Feds called you and slander on my postings, it only proves what I said are truth. They are afraid of it.
The Feds call me all the time and warn me about you. :rolleyes:

Gold will go $2,000 per ounce.

I think the Feds is preparing another financial tsunami in the rest days of this year. In which US dollars will rapidly devalued to a historical low. The price of the gold will go $1,500 to $2,000/ounce. The exchange rate of the Japanese yen will go 80/dollar or higher. The Euro will go 1.6 dollar/Euro or higher.

This is why there is regime change in Japan. The old party was too close to its enterprises and big business. It resists to increase the value of yen to the desiar of the Feds. So it has to step down. Another party willing to sacrifice the Japanese financial interest now gets the power. The high value of the Japanese yen will certainly hurt Japan's economy.

China and India will co0operate with the Feds. They have bought the gold quietly for sometime and will make a good profit in coming gold rush.

It will happen in coming days of this year. What a tsunami it is if it all takes place in three months. I predict it before the media bang the drum on inflation. And remember what I said today and how the Feds control your mind with propaganda.

someone call Glenn Beck! we know how he loves the econ to fail, so he can promoted the gold selling company that pays him..odd how he also manages to talk about it all the time on his show...its like he has a interest in saying the econ will get worse,,,,buy gold!....almost like he is paid to do it....almost :)

someone call Glenn Beck! we know how he loves the econ to fail, so he can promoted the gold selling company that pays him..odd how he also manages to talk about it all the time on his show...its like he has a interest in saying the econ will get worse,,,,buy gold!....almost like he is paid to do it....almost :)

Why buy gold when you can stick a bag on your head and say everything is going fine!

It's nice to see you posting here again, Kathaksung, I've missed your paranoid diatribes. Dahermit is correct, the Feds call us up regularly to warn us about you. :) I spoke today with a very well educated Palestinian man who says that Israel is actually running the whole world and that's why they aren't suffering the recession that everyone else is today. In fact most of the bailout money ended up in Israel.

It's nice to see you posting here again, Kathaksung, I've missed your paranoid diatribes. Dahermit is correct, the Feds call us up regularly to warn us about you. :) I spoke today with a very well educated Palestinian man who says that Israel is actually running the whole world and that's why they aren't suffering the recession that everyone else is today. In fact most of the bailout money ended up in Israel.

Really? Israel is running the WHOLE WORLD and do you believe this???

If so, you are the paranoid delusional and maybe an anti-Semite.

And Israel received MOST of the bailout money. Really? Can you prove this?

Glenn Beck was hawking gold on his program when his sponsors were a gold company selling gold coins at twice their retail value. One woman filed a complaint saying that she could have bought the same coins for $1,600 less elsewhere if she hadn't trusted Beck.

Gold! Huh??

A 'Copper Standard' for the world's currency system?

Hard money enthusiasts have long watched for signs that China is switching its foreign reserves from US Treasury bonds into gold bullion. They may have been eyeing the wrong metal.

..... China's State Reserves Bureau (SRB) has instead been buying copper (the Source)
Why China loves copper, not gold as new currency
Published on: February 10, 2010 at 17:30

BEIJING (Commodity Online): Are the new super powers of the world--China, US, India and Russia--going to fight a new war on gold and copper? There have been so much being written on precious metals and base metals these days. Leading global analysts say that gold and copper are going to be the two new 'currencies' that would power the world.

So who wins the battle for gold and copper? No, it is not going to be the US. It is not India or Russia either. it is going to be China, that is going to be the lord of copper and gold. (the Source)

I think gold might be over valued by as much as 20% this morning - at least 10%, but hey, that's just me. This is the key thing gold buyers must understand - the value not the price. Gold might go to bubble land - it's been there before ya know. However, in the long term, it will follow US inflation.

regards
doug

Werbung:
I try to stay away from making recommendations specific to anyone's personal situation. I just like talking about what I see as the prospects for risk, reward and protection.

Delivered gold is a hedge - a method to store value. Nothing more... (emphasized period) Delivered gold is NOT an investment. Once a person gets this registered in their head they can view gold for what it is.

In my mind, a person with a reasonable net worth would do well to hedge their dollar (local currency) exposure. Gold is a pretty easy way to do this for the average Joe or Jane. It is easy to buy and due to the value per ounce, you can own a fair dollar value and store it in a small place.

Larger investors would probably not want 10% or even 5% gold exposure. They certainly wouldn't take delivered gold and, if they went with gold at all, they would probably buy it in a derivative contract.

I get a big kick out of those who use the rational of "well, there's "X" number of people in the world, what if they all bought an ounce of gold" or "what if everyone thought they needed 10% gold allocation". IMO, these guys are scamming you.... (emphasized period again) They want you to buy gold because someone at the base of their pyramid is selling gold. The don't care about you sharing wealth - they want your wealth. It's no different from the analysts touting .bomb stocks in 1999. They were the sellers looking for buyers.

Regards,
doug

get out and do something with your kids/grandkids this weekend..

Back