The Great Global Warming Scam Exposed!

always

World HOAX on Global Warming EXPOSED!!

Yes, The STATE CONTROLLED NEWS MEDIA in AMERICA is trying to COVER UP the recent EXPOSURE of emails that tell the truth TRUE FACTS concerning LEFTIST charge that MAN causes Climate Change aka Global Warming. THEY LIE- ALGORE LIES , OBAMA LIES, ALL LEFIST MEDIA LIES!!
They do so for POWER & MONEY!!

YES, Our Planet gets warmer, then it COOLS , then it warms again , then it cools. NATURE DECIDES!! not ALGORE or anyother CRAZY LEFTIST!!

They DO THIS FRAUD to SCARE YOU , then they will TAX YOU , destory your freedoms , ie, HEALTH CARE SCHEME , CAR & TRADE SHEME, more TAXES , MORE CONTROL OVER YOU!! THINK! , our LEFTIST NEWS MEDIA WILL NOT PRINT this FRAUD , GET ON THE INTERNET read the TRUTH . OR CONTACT an HONEST member in our CONGRESS , if you can find one.
GOLBAL WARMING is a HOAX!! PLUS , OBAMA knows it!! So do not believe him OR his PROMPTER!

Werbung:
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,4929149,00.html

Boy it sure appears the liberals have lied to us about global warming, Obama too!! Just like when they told us Bill Clinton couldn't possibly have had unprotected sex with Monica! Eventually the truth becomes evident!

Now that the Democrat Lie is exposed, we can surely start to divest our portfolios of all stocks with a link to green.

Sell or short these stocks below and help make America stronger!!
Remember scammers need to be stopped and can be with our investment choices!

# Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Ltd.
(BEN.AX)
# Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
(NYSE:CMG)
# First Solar, Inc.
(NASDAQ: FSLR)
# Gamesa Corporacion Technologica
(GAM.MC; GCTAF.PK)
# Google Inc.
(Nasdaq: GOOG)
# Herman Miller
(Nasdaq: MLHR)
# International Business Machines Corp.
(NYSE:IBM)
# Koninklijke Philips Electronics NV
(NYSE:pHG; AEX: PHIA)
# Naturex SA
(NRX.PA; NNTUXF.PK)
# Novo Nordisk
(NOVO B.CO; NYSE: NVO)
# Novozymes A/S
(Copenhagen: NZYMB.CO; NVZMF.PK)
# Ormat Technologies, Inc.
(NYSE:ORA)
# Plant Health Care plc
(PHC.L; PLHCF.PK)
# Pure Technologies, Ltd.
(PUR.V)
# Telvent Git, SA.
(Nasdaq: TLVT)
# Timberland
(NYSE: TBL)
# United Natural Foods
(Nasdaq: UNFI)
# Vestas Wind Systems AS
(VWS.CO; VWDRY.PK)
# WaterFurnace Renewable Energy, Inc.
(WFI.TO; WFIFF.PK)
# Westport Innovations
(WPT.TO; WPRT)

Selling all green stocks and any product related to the global warming scam,

would be the wise course of action.

Anyone who doesn't believe that greenhouses gases are bad for the planet are idiots.

There's no doubt at all that they are bad. Not only can they affect climate but also the ozone layer that protects us from harmful rays from the sun. Now do leading people in the green movement point at worst case scenarios to get everybody's attention... I'm sure they do. So the bottom line is it's definitely bad... the only legitimate discussion is just how bad is it?

But regardless of all that we have another HUGE reason to go greener. It's better for the all around reduction of pollution and conserves dwindling energy sources.

People on the Right crack me up with their delusional thinking. They actually want cars to only get 15 mpg and then complain the next time gas jumps to 4 or 5 bucks a gallon.

Personally I think the topic is political

Maybe its a topic for the Religion section....

Global warming: the bogus religion of our age
by PROF. RICHARD LINDZEN

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...warming-bogus-religion-age.html#ixzz0Y72naEZH

Like a religion, environmentalism is suffused with hatred for the material world and again, like religion, it requires devotion rather than intellectual rigour from its adherents.

It is intolerant of dissent; those who question the message of doom are regarded as heretics, or 'climate change deniers', to use green parlance.

And, just as in many religions, the route to personal salvation lies in the performance of superstitious rituals, such as changing a lightbulb or arranging for a tree to be planted after every plane journey.

What is so tragic is the way that this dubious ideology has achieved such dominance in our public life.

Politicians love the green agenda, of course, because it means more control, more regulation, more taxes, more summits, and more opportunities for displays of self-important zeal.

I put it into science and technology for two reasons, firstly it is a science based issue. The other was that the original two threads were in different forums themselves, and the on-screen editor makes me choose a location. It seemed like the logical place to me.
Of course this is only me just wanting to curb the debate and censor the world from anyone who doesnt specifically agree with my narrow agenda of the universe.

I think all that needs to be know is that they can't even agree its a science issues...why bother debating even at that point...

since when is a scam called science?

these documents show that they were faking global warming, faking numbers.

politically motivated people faking something to get numbers the way they want sounds does not sound much like science to me.

Anyone who doesn't believe that greenhouses gases are bad for the planet are idiots.

"Consider the case of Roger Revelle, the “grandfather of global warming.” He didn’t say “I was wrong” during all the years he was heading up the Scripps Institute of Oceanography or the Center for Population Studies at Harvard. He waited until he was in a retirement job back at UC San Diego — a mere professor without any research or grant monies coming in — to admit he was wrong about CO2 being an important greenhouse gas.

But to his credit, he did say it in his final years. I respect that he did clear the air before leaving the scene."

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/colema...te-until-they-hear-i-was-wrong-pjm-exclusive/

I guess since you all were proven wrong in your assertions (or the parroted assertions of a bunch of scientifically illiterate buffoons on tee-vee) about what the stolen emails actually said, you've clammed up here!!

Here's something to chew on however: nothing like the truth to set you free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P70SlEqX7oY&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJFZ88EH6i4&feature=player_embedded

I am not aware of anyone clamming up nor being wrong about the existence of damaging e-mails.

If you want me to respond to anything you want to post do so in text format. It is my policy to rarely watch videos - they tend to be a waste of a lot of time whereas text can be read in moments and quotes can be easily pulled out and commented on.

Werbung:
I guess since you all were proven wrong in your assertions (or the parroted assertions of a bunch of scientifically illiterate buffoons on tee-vee) about what the stolen emails actually said, you've clammed up here!!

Here's something to chew on however: nothing like the truth to set you free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P70SlEqX7oY&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJFZ88EH6i4&feature=player_embedded

You will receive a great deal of silence from the deniers. After which you will probably receive a great deal of gratuitous verbal abuse and personal attacks.

One of the ploys that is commonly used is the requirement to post your information in a different format because the other person can't watch a video or read a book, everything has to be in predigested pablum soundbites.

Back