the gun issue ?????

Werbung:

just something to think about , Limeys need not reply
The only issue is there's too many guns and ratbags are entitled to have assault rifles. 90 % are never used for their purpose but duplicate massive egos and Rambo imitators. Then there's the good old excuse they're needed for protection, from yourselves.

So make all the excuses you like because nothing will change. I feel they should give them away at schools and McDonald's and watch the whole population have their heads blown off. That is how ridiculous the situation is. A 7 year old took a gun to school the other day yet you think we should all have a gun.
You're an ignorant smug barking mad lunatic.

The only issue is there's too many guns and ratbags are entitled to have assault rifles. 90 % are never used for their purpose but duplicate massive egos and Rambo imitators. Then there's the good old excuse they're needed for protection, from yourselves.

So make all the excuses you like because nothing will change. I feel they should give them away at schools and McDonald's and watch the whole population have their heads blown off. That is how ridiculous the situation is. A 7 year old took a gun to school the other day yet you think we should all have a gun.
You're an ignorant smug barking mad lunatic.
Your british and not a American so you opinion this issue is irreverent your a limeys keep your snobbish nose out of it

Your british and not a American so you opinion this issue is irreverent your a limeys keep your snobbish nose out of it
I like you probably have British or Irish ancestry so let's put that one to bed.

The word is not irreverent, it irrelevant. That's shows what an ignorant American you are.

I live in Missouri and don't have the arrogance to think I am superior to every other country on earth like you. If I did live outside USA, why wouldn't I be allowed to participate in any debate?

The problem is I have nailed your little black date on this one. I am right about the gun problem but your patriotic view of the 2nd masks the real problem.
The country is saturated with low IQ egotistical idiots who get a buzz from their guns. It makes you feel tough and superior. You like to be feared like most Americans. That comes from the silly "home of the brave" shit.
Aren't you pleased you opened you big mouth.

I like you probably have British or Irish ancestry so let's put that one to bed.

The word is not irreverent, it irrelevant. That's shows what an ignorant American you are.

I live in Missouri and don't have the arrogance to think I am superior to every other country on earth like you. If I did live outside USA, why wouldn't I be allowed to participate in any debate?

The problem is I have nailed your little black date on this one. I am right about the gun problem but your patriotic view of the 2nd masks the real problem.
The country is saturated with low IQ egotistical idiots who get a buzz from their guns. It makes you feel tough and superior. You like to be feared like most Americans. That comes from the silly "home of the brave" shit.
Aren't you pleased you opened you big mouth.
Now boris how can we believe you you talk bad about america all the time.
Your always worried about being exposed i guess cause you claim your rich.

The country is populated with democrats idiots who hate america and support criminals.

20230201_112245.jpg

I shot these yesterday both targets were at the same distance.same gun with the same suppressor.both with the same point of aim. Difference is the type of ammo.

So your of irish decent . that explains why you don't like guns . You cant trust a drunk and A guy who believes in leprechauns with a gun.
Hell its so bad there they had to ban the use of glass beer mugs in bars .

Now boris how can we believe you you talk bad about america all the time.
Your always worried about being exposed i guess cause you claim your rich.

The country is populated with democrats idiots who hate america and support criminals.
Being exposed??? I'm on here and trash talk the bleeding obvious idiots you class as normal, like you.

I have no fear of exposure to fools like you. I never claimed I was rich. I said it does concern how high prices go.

USA is populated with approximately half of republicans, 60% believe in a god, guns are out of control because the home of the brave has given them a false sense of security,
Nearly all republicans are conspiracy theorists who believe the govt is orchestrating a Marxist takeover. Whilst all this is happening, Trump smashes the Capitol because he lost the election and his ego was dented yet you say it's all democrats fault.

Don't make me vomit you brain dead fool.

Being exposed??? I'm on here and trash talk the bleeding obvious idiots you class as normal, like you.

I have no fear of exposure to fools like you. I never claimed I was rich. I said it does concern how high prices go.

USA is populated with approximately half of republicans, 60% believe in a god, guns are out of control because the home of the brave has given them a false sense of security,
Nearly all republicans are conspiracy theorists who believe the govt is orchestrating a Marxist takeover. Whilst all this is happening, Trump smashes the Capitol because he lost the election and his ego was dented yet you say it's all democrats fault.

You said you were scared. To be exposed boris . .
I don't think the government is trying for a marxist take over.but that sounds like something blm would want.
You seem disturbed and upset . I never said jan 6 was democrats fault now the blm riots were ..

You said you feared you would be exposed if you posted a photo of yourself and that i wanted to expose you. This was around the time you were talking about burning churches

You said you feared you would be exposed if you posted a photo of yourself and that i wanted to expose you. This was around the time you were talking about burning churches
Show me where I said that because I know I didn't. You are a liar but we knew that.
As if I'd be fearful of a decrepit cripple like you. Piss off.

You said it boris sorry but your the one who has forgot or is lying .
I did not and obviously you can't prove I did so you are a liar. You believe what you wish but I remind you you have been caught not posting evidence before.

I understand you're not intellectually capable but that's no excuse if you want to play in the big league.

Werbung:
I did not and obviously you can't prove I did so you are a liar. You believe what you wish but I remind you you have been caught not posting evidence before.

I understand you're not intellectually capable but that's no excuse if you want to play in the big league.
[/QUOTE
Aww but bed wetter boris you did say it.

Back