The head storyteller and head liar

the annoying thing

Yes, joes at it again, lol no end to him lying about himself his family or is his dementia kicking in more.

He must think his fellow democrats are idiots to buy all of his stories. And so, do I.

Werbung:

Yes, joes at it again, lol no end to him lying about himself his family or is his dementia kicking in more.

He must think his fellow democrats are idiots to buy all of his stories. And so, do I.
Where's the evidence it didnt happen? You have none??
How did I know that.

I do not respond to radicals who think burning church's and punishing gun owners are good things. Especially when they are hiding something and have said they fear being exposed

I do not respond to radicals who think burning church's and punishing gun owners are good things.
I wouldn't either. They are despicable people who should be punished severely. I've persecuting them for years now and didn't know they still existed. We need a register like sex offenders but I know you wouldn't like that because churches are full of them. Maybe that's why they like burning them.
Especially when they are hiding something and have said they fear being exposed

Absolutely. Theres nothing worse than having nothing to research about your opponents. Even a face to spit at is relaxing dont you nothing? It really makes a difference to gave a simple photo. Sadly though some people think their dial is worth advertising. There was some nut the other day that did it and it frightened all the birds and kids watching. Christ he was ugly.
He swallowed a horse and left the tail hanging out.

Consider yourself having the piss taken out of you today comrade. Try again you sorrow sight.

I wonder when joe will stat be telling us story about how he saves the earth from the invading forces from the planet zoldar .
No doubt you would be wondering that. Thats about as much intellectual stimulation as you obviously need to concoct some outrageous theory.
Keep going. I love this.

You wouldn't know this but during a pregnancy a foetus grows hair all over its body. At some point it then discards it all and becomes bald again.
Something went wrong with your pregnancy or your father had hair all over.
Dont reply. I love this.

Wells its time for me to [lay what about trump card, had it been trump telling these yarns then the democrats would be questing his mental health and called for a congressional investigation.
No doubt in my mind they would. You would hear about it 24 7 on cnn

Did President Biden bring paper towels and toss them to the many Floridians who lost everything? BTW, posting a cherry pick of his speech is pitiful, sense not a word of his Administration to rapidly aid Floridaians. Even when Gov DeSantis didn't vote to aid the people who were in need in 2012:

From the LInk:

• Sen. Marco Rubio and Gov. Ron DeSantis have sought assistance from the Biden administration for disaster relief in Florida following Hurricane Ian.
  • In 2012 and 2013, Rubio voted against the larger aid packages for victims of Hurricane Sandy but supported smaller aid bills. Hurricane Sandy made landfall Oct. 29, 2012, and devastated portions of the East Coast, including New York and New Jersey.
  • In 2013, then-U.S. Rep. DeSantis voted against hurricane aid for Sandy’s victims.

Did President Biden bring paper towels and toss them to the many Floridians who lost everything? BTW, posting a cherry pick of his speech is pitiful, sense not a word of his Administration to rapidly aid Floridaians. Even when Gov DeSantis didn't vote to aid the people who were in need in 2012:

From the LInk:

• Sen. Marco Rubio and Gov. Ron DeSantis have sought assistance from the Biden administration for disaster relief in Florida following Hurricane Ian.
  • In 2012 and 2013, Rubio voted against the larger aid packages for victims of Hurricane Sandy but supported smaller aid bills. Hurricane Sandy made landfall Oct. 29, 2012, and devastated portions of the East Coast, including New York and New Jersey.
  • In 2013, then-U.S. Rep. DeSantis voted against hurricane aid for Sandy’s victims.
And whats that got to do with bidens fairy tales and lies

Werbung:
When will you ever post facts and evidence with credible sources?
A thing about my mother, though: She did not possess a single nuclear weapon.

President Biden is having a series of worrisome episodes that seem to be a mix of his trademark plagiarism (adopting episodes from other public figures’ lives as his own in addition to appropriating their words) and what we sometimes euphemistically call a “senior moment.”

Recently, President Biden told a truck driver: “I used to drive a tractor-trailer.” This wasn’t the first time he had made the claim. But the White House has since conceded that it is a fabrication
Lol you just don't want to Believe the truth joe tells lies about himself all the time like how he graduated top in his class he was at the bottom 79 out of 85 ,
and how his wife was killed by a drunk driver
and how he was a professor and how he was locked up in Africa

Mr. Biden has mentioned the incident before, once saying that he knows what it’s like “having had a house burn down with my wife in it.”

In fact, news reports at the time called it little more than “a small fire that was contained to the kitchen” and quoted the local Delaware fire chief as saying “the fire was under control in 20 minutes.”

The exaggerated biography that Mr. Biden tells includes having been a fierce civil rights activist who was repeatedly arrested.

He has claimed to have been an award-winning student who earned three degrees.

And last week, speaking on the hurricane-devastated island of Puerto Rico, he said he had been “raised in the Puerto Rican community at home, politically.”

Biden also claims he came from a coal mining family that must be the Puerto Rico community he was raised in Delaware.

The problem is you do not want to believe the truth there is decades of evidence of Biden doing this. You seem to be unable to hear the truth or see it. I think you don't want to as it will remind you that you voted for a lying idiot who has mental issues .

Back