The independent commission on 1-6 will show how weak ,dishonest and ugly the right has become.

jbander

With this commission It will be made clear to everyone who cares about democracy what the right has deteriorated to , they have decided that they have no chance in future election without the bigoted ,cruel, hate vote that came with Trump and the endless lies that comes with this criminal., no patriots appose this commission. If this isn't the death knell of the right it should be.

Werbung:
The same people that voted for Trump voted for McCain and Romney but now they are a hate group lol.

I think it’s the left that are actually being the haters here.

The same people that voted for Trump voted for McCain and Romney but now they are a hate group lol.

I think it’s the left that are actually being the haters here.
I will tell you something to help you out here ,Romney and McCain lost and it took other people to get Scum Bag elected. The right has been grooming the hate vote for decades and during that time with the hate party's lies to build up that hate, there are more haters now. Proof, during the election all republican candidate for president were calling Scum Bag a hate monger and across the board many were surprised how much hate had taken over their party. The humor is they created the level of hatred that made it happen and looky looky they have decided there is no future without the hate vote and think they are forced to support the pile of shit Trump. The hate party is this countries biggest threat and enemy. They have to go to save our democracy from their dictatorship they choise, they are the enemy and they are traitors to this country.

I will tell you something to help you out here ,Romney and McCain lost and it took other people to get Scum Bag elected. The right has been grooming the hate vote for decades and during that time with the hate party's lies to build up that hate, there are more haters now. Proof, during the election all republican candidate for president were calling Scum Bag a hate monger and across the board many were surprised how much hate had taken over their party. The humor is they created the level of hatred that made it happen and looky looky they have decided there is no future without the hate vote and think they are forced to support the pile of shit Trump. The hate party is this countries biggest threat and enemy. They have to go to save our democracy from their dictatorship they choise, they are the enemy and they are traitors to this country.
So according to you this supposed hate group never voted and only appeared when Trump ran?

Take off the tin foil hat.

The fact of the matter is that there isn’t a hate group in voters and that was a lie made up by the left to offset Trumps popularity.

The left pushed that narrative nonstop until it stuck. The fact is that liberals love past presidents who actually were racist and are simply accusing people now to keep minorities voting for them.

Why don’t you tell us how great FDR was with his racist policies instead of making stuff up about Trump.

Hypocrite!

And another thing, the last president to sponsor and sign into law civil rights legislation was Bush.

Haven’t seen the Democrats doing it.

So according to you this supposed hate group never voted and only appeared when Trump ran?

Take off the tin foil hat.

The fact of the matter is that there isn’t a hate group in voters and that was a lie made up by the left to offset Trumps popularity.

The left pushed that narrative nonstop until it stuck. The fact is that liberals love past presidents who actually were racist and are simply accusing people now to keep minorities voting for them.

Why don’t you tell us how great FDR was with his racist policies instead of making stuff up about Trump.

Hypocrite!
This conversation has now gone to Bozo talk with you, you idiot response of "So according to you this supposed hate group never voted and only appeared when Trump ran?"I never said that at all ace. In fact I said the opposite. The hate party has been going after the hate vote for decades. You people are nothing but traitors to my country and to all patriots. Your added comment about racist that literally has nothing at all to do with this thread , which is always a giveaway saying that you have nothing. Here's your 3rd grade routine , I say that Trump is a Liar , and the normal hate party response is that Obama isn't a American or my trump is a Criminal , and the third grade response by losers is ya but Hillary lied . Your response has nothing to do with this thread. Love when that happens ,I then know that you lost the debate and feel buried, so all you got is lies and responses that have nothing at all to do with the thread. Your response is nonsense. All of it!

This conversation has now gone to Bozo talk with you, you idiot response of "So according to you this supposed hate group never voted and only appeared when Trump ran?"I never said that at all ace. In fact I said the opposite. The hate party has been going after the hate vote for decades. You people are nothing but traitors to my country and to all patriots. Your added comment about racist that literally has nothing at all to do with this thread , which is always a giveaway saying that you have nothing. Here's your 3rd grade routine , I say that Trump is a Liar , and the normal hate party response is that Obama isn't a American or my trump is a Criminal , and the third grade response by losers is ya but Hillary lied . Your response has nothing to do with this thread. Love when that happens ,I then know that you lost the debate and feel buried, so all you got is lies and responses that have nothing at all to do with the thread. Your response is nonsense. All of it!
Trump is a liar but your point doesn’t carry any weight because you have no problem when your people lie.

And yes you are selectively choosing which hate groups are bad and which are not because there is an abundance of hate on the left.

This is why nobody takes you seriously and why you are just a tool for the Democratic Party.

Unlike you I can call it out on both sides but I love to point out the hypocrisy of those of you on the left.

Hell you probably even use that lie that Democrats flipped parties lol.

Trump is a liar but your point doesn’t carry any weight because you have no problem when your people lie.

And yes you are selectively choosing which hate groups are bad and which are not because there is an abundance of hate on the left.

This is why nobody takes you seriously and why you are just a tool for the Democratic Party.

Unlike you I can call it out on both sides but I love to point out the hypocrisy of those of you on the left.

Hell you probably even use that lie that Democrats flipped parties lol.
How stupid can a response be that when talking about what someone did you respond with what someone else did. That's stupid. Trump is a liar , ya but Clinton lied ---Trump is a criminal , ya but Obama wasn't born here. Bogus bullshit.

How stupid can a response be that when talking about what someone did you respond with what someone else did. That's stupid. Trump is a liar , ya but Clinton lied ---Trump is a criminal , ya but Obama wasn't born here. Bogus bullshit.
Because it shows you have selective outrage and do not actually care about the issue but only how to use it politically.

It means you are a party hack with no interest in facts or truth or equality.

It means that your rants aren’t worth the time it takes to read them.

Because it shows you have selective outrage and do not actually care about the issue but only how to use it politically.

It means you are a party hack with no interest in facts or truth or equality.

It means that your rants aren’t worth the time it takes to read them.
No what it says is that you have to change the subject because you have no way to support your hate group. If you continue to try to high jack this thread you will get the boot.

Werbung:
The ultimate stupidity is thinking some how you can justify the action of what someone does by what someone else did in the past. That is typical right wing brain dead reasoning and it shows that they have no argument.

Back